CL quarters: Barca - PSG 2-0 (5-1 agg.)

Egert

Estonian Culé
Bartra to play RB :tito: PS I saw Tito in my dreams! Probably wanted me to know what we are going to win this CL :)

Kohe321

Mathieu should start with Pique, I feel much safer with them at the back, and especially during corners and setpieces.

Plus, he will feel at home on French soil which will give him +10 strength and +15 dexterity, which added to the normal +100 Goalscoring he gets from his ciggaretes should result in yet another Goalthieu performance.

"\_.:mathieu:._/"

DrPepper

Yeah. Masch should play if his hand is fine. Never been a fan of the gingerman and the last 2 goals didn't change it at all.

Masch is far better at playing the ball from the back.

Mathieu's physicality and speed will be needed more. He isn't that bad with the ball either.

Bertus

Going through the timeline of missed opportunities and downright insane blunders in the transfermarket is just painful. But better times are coming this summer, so let's focus on something more positive, like how we're going to beat PSG on Wednesday! :hooray:

(Sorry Bertus!) :pep:

No problem.

Losing to Barca would be normal to be honest. That would be an unbelievable performance for PSG if they pass this round.

I'm not that bothered with it. That will be two great games to watch. I'm not into fans war, or one to stress over a football game ;) (especially when two clubs I support are concerned :rolf1: )

StarLord

Is there a problem with that? And how is PSG a 'rival' except for playing two CL matches against Barca?

It's not about being any problem with it or not, but it is extremely strange/bizarre in my book for a Barcelona fan to be sporting an avatar with rival players from rival clubs. I mean, would you get many Bayern Munich fans sporting a Diego Godin avatar? Or a Man United fan having a Luka Modric avatar?

Any club that has the potential of knocking us out of the CL, is the very definition of "rival". And that is what PSG are to us right now. Extremely bizarre choice of avatar.

frog-fcb

Why not let pedro play rb he is pretty good defensively and has plenty of stamina to pound up and down the touchline while also being able to help out with the attack.

Jombi

Why not let pedro play rb he is pretty good defensively and has plenty of stamina to pound up and down the touchline while also being able to help out with the attack.

Yes, it is a great suggestion. Seems like he has all the qualities for a great full back. Dani Alves himself used to play as a winger.

But who knows what Lucho thinks.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Lucho will probably play Adriano, although I'd prefer Bartra too.
Mascherano will return as CB

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Yes, it is a great suggestion. Seems like he has all the qualities for a great full back. Dani Alves himself used to play as a winger.

But who knows what Lucho thinks.

Lucho will be thinking in what minute he should bench neymar so it doesn't look too much like persecution.

frog-fcb

Lucho will be thinking in what minute he should bench neymar so it doesn't look too much like persecution.

Ney would have been taken off to save him for this game he missed almeria game to get some much needed rest so lucho took him off early so he wouldnt be burnt out again

Home of Barca Fans