CL quarters: Barca - PSG 2-0 (5-1 agg.)

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It's imperative Barca get a good result in Paris tomorrow, I'll go as far as to say they need a win. PSG have shown to be a stubborn and dangerous team that fights until the very end. If they manage to get a good result with a depleted squad, the away leg at Camp Nou is going to get very very complicated and Barca might be in some serious trouble.

They need to go there with a killer mentality and put down PSG in this game. Don't leave the door open.

I completely agree with this.

Mido

As I pointed out in the Luis Enrique thread a few days back, it still holds true, I have NO CLUE whatsoever what football to expect on wednesday .. optimistic, but a bit stressed about this, I fear the same scenario as against City, 2-0 and take foot off the gas, they come back 2-1 or 2-2 .. god I wish Lucho wasn't such a stuborn idiot and learnt from his mistakes :/

It's specially in those situations that one of the two teams imposes its will. I expect a high result, and I hope it would be in favour of the Blaugrana team.

Tferej ou tbera3 :p

PhilS

It's silly to maintain that Barca has to win this first leg. Barca could certainly draw, lose by one or even by 2, and still win the tie in Camp Nou.

But Barca is in very good form now, and PSG just has too many key players out. I would be surprised if Barca does not win this leg. Goals by all 3 of the Trident, PSG will play very well to lose only 2-3.

Bertus

What is this? What? For what? Why?...

So it's like they wanted to add Vermaelen to the squad, doesn't mean that he is fit to play.

Makes no sense really.

If Blanc makes him play, then he's retarded.

It's clear as water what will happen: the same that happened to Diego Costa last year.

F

Flavia

Yeah yeah very dangerous :lol:

C'mon, Bertus... at least vs Barça they are. Both games in the group stages were hard. And in the one in Camp nou, if cavani had a better finishing, could'd been even harder.

Midfield-wise, you dominated.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
It's silly to maintain that Barca has to win this first leg. Barca could certainly draw, lose by one or even by 2, and still win the tie in Camp Nou.

But Barca is in very good form now, and PSG just has too many key players out. I would be surprised if Barca does not win this leg. Goals by all 3 of the Trident, PSG will play very well to lose only 2-3.

It's exactly because of those circonstances that we need to win this first leg.

Bertus

C'mon, Bertus... at least vs Barça they are. Both games in the group stages were hard. And in the one in Camp nou, if cavani had a better finishing, could'd been even harder.

Midfield-wise, you dominated.

The current Barca was not the one they faced ealier this season. Especially the chemistry between Suarez, Neymar, and Messi.

You guys are building some impressive stress in this thread :lol: . As if Barca was facing the best team in the world. C'mon.

F

Flavia

The current Barca was not the one they faced ealier this season. Especially the chemistry between Suarez, Neymar, and Messi.

You guys are building some impressive stress in this thread :lol: . As if Barca was facing the best team in the world. C'mon.

It's not a scrub either. Your defense is pretty good, with TS and Marquinhos. Matuidi, Cavani, Lucas, Pastore. Don't forget you eliminated Chelsea. This will be tight.

Jair Ventura

Paris weren't playing near as well neither. They've recently rounded into form, Pastore is playing like one of the best wings/attacking mids in the world and we're getting Lucas back. Sure, there's injuries, and Paris are the underdogs, but they've earned more respect than you're lending them. Blanc too for that matter.

Home of Barca Fans