CL quarters: Barca - PSG 2-0 (5-1 agg.)

Mido

I got a bizarre feeling, my last line up...

[formation=barca,6]
Ter Stegen
Mascherano-0-0-Piqué-0-0-Mathieu
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Busquets-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Xavi-0
Messi-0-0-0-0-0-Iniesta
0-0-0-0-0-Neymar-0
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-0
[/formation]

StarLord

I will be annoyed even if we end up winning after slowing down. Rather win this decisively, and then rest on the second leg.

Even if we win tonight, there is no way we are "resting" in the return leg. We will still have to play well against PSG to go through in both legs. There is no other way.

StarLord

If we win tonight we'll go through. It will be difficult for them to turn it around at Camp Nou.

Not if we "rest" in the 2nd leg. PSG are easily one of the best teams in Europe at the moment, and two top-notch performances (requiring a lot of effort) will be needed from the club in order to get to the semifinals of the CL.

Sumlit

San Claudio Bravo
I will happily take a 2-2 draw to be honest.

That's a dangerous result for Barcelona, not sure you should be happy with it.

If all Barca can manage in Paris is a draw vs a depleted PSG squad, the return leg will see a confident and replenished PSG who already proved against Chelsea will fight tooth and nail to the very end.

Nothing short of a win should have people happy here. Any positive result for PSG and Barca should count themselves worried.

Neymessi

surprising to see how many people want a draw tonight.If we can't beat them when so many of their players are injured,we don't deserve the cl.

Home of Barca Fans