0-0-Piqué-0-Mascherano-0-0
Adriano-0-0-0-0-0-Alba
0-0-0-Busi-0-0-0
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-0
0-Messi-0-0-0-Xavi-0
0-0-0-Suarez-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Rakitic and Busi provide the steel in MF, Xavi dropping to distribute from deep and play the final pass. Winning the MF will be key as the group stages showed. We lost control of the game in the away tie with Rakitic and Iniesta and I think Xavi's inclusion from the start will help us pin them back and play the game in their third. We should look to kill this tie in this leg, hell in the first half, and make them suffer with possession.

Expect Neymar and Suarez to score, hope the Messi against City shows up.

Last edited:

serghei

I doubt we will win the game. I think Paris will score 2 goals and will either win 2-1 or it will end a 2-2 draw. The tie will be decided on Camp Nou.

kollegah

Hey guys,

i tell u something.
This game is up to us.
If we are in a good mood, psg cant get a thing from this game, if were not we will struggle.
We are the better team with better players, its only on us to go to the semis

raskolnikov

Our main problem is taking our foot of the pedal, it has happened several times this season and is very annoying.
I will get mad if it happens again, lead one nothing, dominate then slow down only to concede and draw in the second half.

Alik

Our main problem is taking our foot of the pedal, it has happened several times this season and is very annoying.
I will get mad if it happens again, lead one nothing, dominate then slow down only to concede and draw in the second half.

I will be annoyed even if we end up winning after slowing down. Rather win this decisively, and then rest on the second leg.

raskolnikov

I will be annoyed even if we end up winning after slowing down. Rather win this decisively, and then rest on the second leg.
Yeah for sure, especially since we got Espanyol after the return, a little resting in the second game would be nice. Psg is also weakened better kill them off in the first game like we should have with City in the round before.

Kohe321

This is the lineup I hope to see in the game :pep:

[formation=barca,6]
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
0-0-0-Ter Sweep'em-0-0-0
0-0-Pique-0-Mathieu-0-0
Adriano-0-0-Busquets-0-0-Alba
0-Rakitic-0-0-0-Xavi-0
Messi-0-0-Suarez-0-0-Neymar
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

MAtS should actually be a little higher up the field than this to be honest...

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans