CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Hoidy10

Thiago was a complete non-factor and outside of the obvious brilliance of Messi, I though Alves and Rakitic were both brilliant
I thought at times Rakitic was poor but over the course of the 90 I'd say he was as solid in the middle of the park as we could have hoped for. Alves was as good as he's been all season (which has been brilliant) and his work for the first goal must not be underestimated. He spots the danger, stops it, goes past a man and then does what he has done brilliantly in his career at barca - pass to Messi.

slvtn

This was great, but it isn't over yet. It's not veryl likely Bayern will score 4 goals against Barcelona in the second leg, but they are always good to score. On the other hand Barcelona is spot on right now. They can do everything. Who would have thought that when Lucho seemed clueless. I didn't.

cmsy27

Barça - Juve final please.

Last night's game was one for the books indeed. Never thought sports could make me so happy :p Messi masterclass. What a satisfying win, and I absolutely loved seeing Muller and Neuer eating their words.

DrPepper

Don't know if this has been mentioned before. Last night, Barcelona had 28 completed dribblings while Bayern only had 3. That's incredibly low and was certainly a key aspect - they couldn't get past our players and/or didn't get enough space.

raskolnikov

That's still very much bigoted and borderline racist so please kindly stop it. Ylu're still flagged for that concentration camp remark so don't risk a ban here.

Thanx

Seriously? my intention wasnt racist though but I will stop if it bothers people;)
How do I get unflagged by the way?

Tiny Kim

Over the moon, what a battle last night. Cautious chess for most of the game and then boom.3 goals in, borderline checkmate.

Perhaps. Although I feel like its more Neuer barely keeping Bayern from being knocked out of the competition in the first half. The 2nd half showed us all who the true "BOSS" was. And the rest is history.

Simmelbert

Don't know if this has been mentioned before. Last night, Barcelona had 28 completed dribblings while Bayern only had 3. That's incredibly low and was certainly a key aspect - they couldn't get past our players and/or didn't get enough space.

Yes and thats our Problem. Robben and Ribéry are the only ones with speed and 1vs1 qualities.

Henry_IB

Banned
Yeah definitely prefer Juve in the finals. Although it would be extremely satisfying to beat Real in a CL final, I am not sure if my heart could handle it and I would have to set my house on fire and fuck my cat if Real won.

Home of Barca Fans