CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Perhaps. Although I feel like its more Neuer barely keeping Bayern from being knocked out of the competition in the first half. The last 20 minutes showed us all who the true "BOSS" was. And the rest is history.

Corrected that for you.

Qonny

Yeah definitely prefer Juve in the finals. Although it would be extremely satisfying to beat Real in a CL final, I am not sure if my heart could handle it and I would have to set my house on fire and fuck my cat if Real won.

Dude please refrain from saying certain things.

G

Gasgas

Yeah definitely prefer Juve in the finals. Although it would be extremely satisfying to beat Real in a CL final, I am not sure if my heart could handle it and I would have to set my house on fire and fuck my cat if Real won.

Poor cat :cry:

frog-fcb

Is the cat the only pussy you can get lol

Simmelbert

i will cry if you would loose a final against R........

nono this will never ever happen.

you will ripp their ass.

oh my god, how much i hate real!!!

CatalinR10

I would have to set my house on fire and fuck my cat if Real won.

Animated+heavy+breathing+cat+heavy+breathing+cat+in+gif+form_8db6d5_5095582.gif

khorne

I agree from an emotional point of view (i would still go easy on the cat though), but football wise i would feel more relaxed with real. They are a superb team, but they are also familiar, our guys know half of their players better than their own wives. also, in the current situation we have just the right amount of edge over them to feel self confident without underestimating them.

Juve on the other hand... we haven't played them in 12 years, they're Italian, underdogs and they haven't won a European title for ages. They're a complete random force, could be a walkover for us like spain vs italy 2012, but could also be a huge upset

skn02

As much as I hate Neuer, gotta admit that he's the best Keeper in the world, but so glad Messi finally showed him whos the "Boss". What he said to Messi was borderline disrespectful.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
I don't know if anybody has mentioned this but Bayern failed to put a shot on target this game for the first since 2009.

klc123

Haven't been following this thread, but I'll be surprised if there isn't the usual "bayern were just shit and barca were super lucky, real will beat us 29-0 in the final anyway"

Home of Barca Fans