CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

amircule

1dc0b2dbeb79f9ce810d0ece5f421766.jpg

StarLord

"Winning the bundesliga is good enough because Barca won zero titles last year."

:lol:

D'you know that I have heard many people say that we had a "disastrous season" last year. It's quite obscene how harshly our team is judged by just about everyone. Then again, it demonstrates how highly we are regarded.

No one is giving us any benefit or any nuance. We had our two best players injured for large parts of the season, still we were one wrongly disallowed Messi goal away from winning the league over European conquerors Real and Atletico Madrid. Still, that is considered a massive failure by just about anyone (including us)

Other clubs (looking at you Arsenal, Liverpool and United) are just happy to make the Top 4.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Same old same old, Rafinha, Alaba, Benatia all talking shit already with their "barça didn't won anything last year" and "we'll win 4-0, we already trashed other teams in the AA before" ... can we still be surprised at this point ?

Vilarrubi

We should attack tomorrow, it's our best form of defence. Rather than trying to defend our 3-0 lead and putting pressure on ourselves. If we score 1 Bayern will be well and truly f*cked.

Devils

I am astounded at how much trash talk these Bayern players talk.

You would think they were the ones who won the first leg 3-0.

:lucho2:

StarLord

He hopes that Bayern will win 4:0.

Well, it all depends on the way he made such a statement. If he said something in the vain of: "We will try and do our best, even though we know that it is almost impossible" then I think it's OK. But if he said something like: "We know that we can beat them 4-0" then he is truly stupid.

Well I mean what do you expect him to say? "Theres no point in even trying we lost", we've left all out knock-out round opponents in this position where they know they have two options, play a stale ass game and save the embarrassment or try to attack and get back the 0-7 from 2013.

Home of Barca Fans