CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Jägermeister

And they are talking about scoring 4 goal tomorrow so casually against a side that hasn't conceded in 7 games. Not saying that they can't do it but it will be hard to keep MSN quiet.

We will get our chances sooner or later in that match. They are the ones who need to take risks and therefore will give us space (at least later in the game). And if we score one, we are through.
It could only get dangerous for us if they somehow manage to score one or two early goals. Something like 2-0 at half time wold make it a really close fight. Then they could afford to not play full attack in the second half and focus more on containing our attacking efforts.

We will get our chances sooner or later in that match. They are the ones who need to take risks and therefore will give us space (at least later in the game). And if we score one, we are through.
It could only get dangerous for us if they somehow manage to score one or two early goals. Something like 2-0 at half time wold make it a really close fight. Then they could afford to not play full attack in the second half and focus more on containing our attacking efforts.

the tie is decided
now it's 90% and if we score it's 99
start with the strongetst line-up, get a goal and in the second half just sub the yellow cards

only danger is something like red and penalty after 5 minutes in favor of bayern

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
This is the full interview:

I have no issue with him saying he hopes to win 4-0. But his jibe against us for winning nothing last season is laughable.

Who said this? Neuer? Guardiola?

Yeah, mocking us for winning nothing last year is totally outrageous.

Low, low, low.

Richard.H

Guys in all honesty what are those Bayern players supposed to say to the media? That they will lose? I recall that a few of our players also were hopeful (correct me if my memory is weak here) of us turning that 4-0 defeat around before the return leg. Of course to us as fans it sounds silly but they are professional footballers.

I personally don't really dislike Bayern but rather respect them as a club as they are similar to us on many fronts and their fans and club have a dislike of RM too due to old rivalry. They have a few dislikable players such as Müller, Neuer and Ribéry etc. but most of their other players are quite respectable.

In any case we should not care what they have to say. Let the football speak tomorrow.

A win would be a good thing but reaching the final is the most important thing. Preferably without any suspensions (read red cards) or injuries.

EDIT: In fact I would enjoy seeing Müller cry. God, I can't stand that guy. At least on a football pitch. Talk about a punchable face.:lol:

I don't know why so many Bayern fans dislike RM so much. Was that loss so bad to Bayern last year that it left a bad taste on their mouths?

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Without getting into player for player... Tactically and technically, La Liga is no1 league in the world.
Bundesliga is very attractive to watch though. Attacking football, lots of tempo and stadiums and fans are second to none.

Kohe321

I have big problems imagining how Bayern are going to keep us from scoring tomorrow, especially considering they will have to send players up in attack that will leave space behind. I expect to see a hungry Barca with a mindset of scoring goals and winning the match, taking advantage of any chance they create - and there will be chances.

Kohe321

Can't wait to see our blindingly bright "highlighter pen yellow" kits again tomorrow!

I've grown quite fond of this kit after all the great performances we've had with the players wearing it. :barcascarf:

Last edited:

Wambo

We need a good performance by busquets and rakitić. hopefully they can neutralize bayerns middlefield

Home of Barca Fans