CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Can't wait to see our blindingly bright "highlighter pen yellow" kits again tomorrow!

I've grown quite fond of this kit after all the great performances we've had with the players wearing it. :barcascarf:

Some very good memories with it indeed.

Catalan Fan

The atmosphere generated in the Allianz Arena will be extremely hostile and intimidating.I was quite shocked watching BM win over Porto in the previous round as it was so intense.

Two teams have already crumbled under these conditions (although Shakhtar had an early red), it was very impressive.

We should be wary, it's not going to be an easy ride.

JamDav1982

Be interesting to see how Lucho approaches the game.

In the second leg of Copa Atletico tie he left Messi/Suarez and Neymar up the pitch without coming back to defend. Forcing an open game in belief Barca had better forwards and opposition needed more goals.

Think he will do same again.

Leo_Messi

I don't know why so many Bayern fans dislike RM so much. Was that loss so bad to Bayern last year that it left a bad taste on their mouths?

It's due to history and the rivalry in the CL. Last year did not help either.

Be interesting to see how Lucho approaches the game.

In the second leg of Copa Atletico tie he left Messi/Suarez and Neymar up the pitch without coming back to defend. Forcing an open game in belief Barca had better forwards and opposition needed more goals.

Think he will do same again.

Indeed. I think that Lucho's approach will be a bit more conservative than against Atlético at the Estadio Vicente Calderón in the CdR. At least I hope so.

Whether the tactic we are huge favorites and scoring at least 1 goal to close the tie should be more than possible.

Can't wait to see us booking that place in the CL final.

The thought alone of winning the CL this year and thus our 4th CL in the span of 10 seasons (!) is a really mouth-watering prospect and it would be a testament to our utter dominance in Europe. Coupled with our 7 league titles in the past 10 seasons. Talk about bossing it.

gatsu

The atmosphere generated in the Allianz Arena will be extremely hostile and intimidating.I was quite shocked watching BM win over Porto in the previous round as it was so intense.

Two teams have already crumbled under these conditions (although Shakhtar had an early red), it was very impressive.

We have the most experienced team in europe, playing under extreme pressure is not a problem.

Devils

Meh, we walk into the Bernabeu at least once a year, which is far worse. We're certainly accustomed to these environments.

I really love how calm we look. We've heard virtually nothing from our players and everything is subtle.

Meanwhile Bayern players are already declaring 4-0 tomorrow.

N

Nicosur de la Braila

Dante will make it easy for MSN, theres nothing to worry about...

Last edited:

mazp

We will repeat or better the 7-0 scoreline, these bayern players just keep talking and don't know when to shutup

I just want to qualify at this point. Don't care about revenge and such, just qualify. And no injuries. Please. Cuz, Juve/Madrid final won't be a picnic either. Especially Madrid.. The build up would be unbearable.

Maybe it would be good to "lose" so to speak. Like 2-1 or 3-2 or something just to get it out the way. I don't want our first loss in CL knock-out stages to be in the final.. Like New England Patriots did in 07 in the NFL, go undeafted in the regular season and playoffs then lose in the Super Bowl.

Last edited:

KyletheMuslim

Guardiolista
I just want to qualify at this point. Don't care about revenge and such, just qualify. And no injuries. Please. Cuz, Juve/Madrid final won't be a picnic either. Especially Madrid.. The build up would be unbearable.

Maybe it would be good to "lose" so to speak. Like 2-1 or 3-2 or something just to get it out the way. I don't want our first loss in CL knock-out stages to be in the final.. Like New England Patriots did in 07 in the NFL, go undeafted in the regular season and playoffs then lose in the Super Bowl.

Why would we lose to a Modric-less madrid or Juve in a one off match ? highly unlikely

Home of Barca Fans