CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

ManusXavi

Bayern have lost a few games in a row now, they will be highly motivated to give it their all against Barca at the AA.

At the very minimum, for extra time, they require three goals without reply. It will be extremely difficult for Bayern to accomplish this given how lethal Barca have been on the counter. Thus, I don't think Barca will let this slip away, I fully expect to advance to the finals.

In regards to the game, only an early goal by Barca could turn the game into a route, otherwise I think it will be close, something like 2-2, 3-2.

+1
Tomorrow morning, if Bayern Munich somehow manage to score 3 goals in 90mins, Bayern Munich will still not be able to stop Barcelona from scoring for a whole 2 hours.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Our away record this season is among our best (if not the best) in history.
Unless there's complacency, Bayern has no chance.

ManusXavi

I don't think anyone is suggesting we start the youngsters, but I wouldn't mind samper/roberto getting 15min if we're winning 2-1 or even 2-2.

Ofc the starting line up will be the best 11, I think we know by now Lucho doesn't take chances when it really matters.

If we are 2-0 up at halftime I expect to see Samper play the whole second half.

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
if we score first I'd like us to go on and match or better the 7-0

I think Pep will shut down shop if we score first.
He won't risk a humiliation. But then again, parking the bus just to not get humiliated is humiliating itself, tsk tsk.
Tough choices for poor Pep.

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Not gonna' lie, I'm nervous and this is far from over even if our recent football has been fantastic and we're 3 goals up. 1 early goal + some luck for Bayern + unluck for us and this can end badly. As long as we don't underestimate them and focus 100% I'm still fairly confident though.

:barcascarf:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Beckenbauer : "Without Messi, Barcelona is a regular team like any other, but I still prefer Pelé"

ZenI

Professor Balthazar
Beckenbauer : "Without Messi, Barcelona is a regular team like any other, but I still prefer Pelé"

He really spewed such utter BS?!
Sooo butthurt :lol: Busi, Ney, Suarez, Iniesta, Alves, Pique, Masch, Xavi - suuuuure all 'regular'.

StarLord

The Barca-detractors need to choose:

We are either just a regular good team + Messi as undisputed GOAT, or we are an around awesome team + Messi as one of the GOATs.

If we are just a random good team, then our results can only be explained by Messi being the undisputed GOAT. Only if we are an all around GOAT team can then anyone begin to claim that Messi is just one of the GOATs.

DrPepper

Have to agree with dalitis there.

lolworthy statement from Beckenbauer, but then again he always likes to spout out some bs.

Home of Barca Fans