CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Bertus

Or maybe they didn´t want to do more?
With the score 5:1.
As if. Barca does the opposite all season, and score 6-7-8 goals when they can, but today they would have done the opposite?

That's an opinion. I have another. I believe they would have done the same as Bayern did to us 2 years ago if they could, but they couldn't.

G

Gasgas

Bayern had tooo many chances :facepalm:
Had they been efficient enough we woulda gone out :banghead:
Bad game, total domination oon us by bayern, and shambles in defence, please dont ever play like this again barca please :cry:

putogusiluz8

The Pale One
Suarez coming out killed our attack.

To those complaining about us giving up on the match, I understand it would been nice to win both matches but at the end of the day we are in the FINALS. Some of you could never be Chelsea fans :lol plus we have other crucial matches to look forward to. It be insane to do the intensity of the first match AGAIN full 90 mins when the tie was already over.

We are in the finals, and in for treble. Let's celebrate.

barcafan161

While complacency might be an issue, you guys deserved to take a rest in the second half. The game was obviously over and it would be stupid to play with too much intensity, as that could risk possible injury before the final.

Congratulations to Barcelona, the best team in the world. As a Bayern fan I respect this team and the performances a lot. People will say that we could have beaten you had the shots gone in, but I don't think those people understand the psychology of football. If Barcelona had a comeback to chase, they would have probably gone out to win the match IMO.

I'm sort of mildly content with the fact that we didn't get embarrassed the way we did against Real, but it still is unacceptable from a club of our stature to end up like this. I hope we don't become a laughing stock like some BuLi teams have become over the years.

Until next time! Best of luck in the final. I can't yet say whether I'll be rooting for you, because that depends on whether or not Real makes a turnaround at the Bernabeu. If it is a Classico final though, then by all means - go fuck up those bastards!

Happy celebrations :barcascarf:
very classy

Your team is great...this tie would of been so close if you were healthy

Icarium

Lifestealer
We defend with the ball and by attacking. Obviously we are not that great at defending off the ball for so long. Mistakes were bound to happen and they did. We couldn't attack that well without suarez, and bayern pushed a lot now that we are not that dangerous in attack anymore.

Garrus

Enough with these childish reactions, Sorry the team didn't fulfill your 12 year old ideas about "revenge", But football doesn't work that, It's pathetic that our team reached the CL final and some find something to bitch about.

Even an animal with no brains, Playing in animal champions league would've lost it's intensity after a 5-1 aggregate in the 2nd half, Bayern have absolutely nothing to lose, This is their last chance for a trophy, We have 2 finals left, And a game against atletico.

So congratulations to our team for their wonderful semi-final performance.

Last edited:

xavi_the_Boss

As if. Barca does the opposite all season, and score 6-7-8 goals when they can, but today they would have done the opposite?

That's an opinion. I have another. I believe they would have done the same as Bayern did to us 2 years ago if they could, but they couldn't.

Sorry but why should our Players go all out?
The tie was over.

doublehh03

Are you serious? Did you even see the effort? They basically clocked out of the match at HT. Everyone was walking on the field. Now if they were running and trying and BAyern did this, I would be concerned.

But even the commentators were pointing out Messi just chilling. They noticed the decrease in effort. It happens in EVERY sport. You have a big big lead you take it easy.

Icarium

Lifestealer
Bayern had tooo many chances :facepalm:
Had they been efficient enough we woulda gone out :banghead:
Bad game, total domination oon us by bayern, and shambles in defence, please dont ever play like this again barca please :cry:

If we played like this is the last match of this season bayern would have no chance. We can get a similar result like the one in camp nou one week back. This is not the last match we play so it is just good thing that our players were not playing with high intensity. Need to reserve more energy. Now we can concentrate on Atletico match (if we play it at all).

Sunny Mir

Finals!!!!!!!!! To Berlin
Don't care that we didn't get revenge and not to worried that we lost. The team regularly needs a kick up the arse once in a while.

frog-fcb

We took our foot off the gas in second half but we could afford to dont forget we have another big game coming up thos weekend. Also sometimes its good to have a defeat like this for the team to help keep them focused. But anyways wer going to berlin be happy people

nnao

Congrats to Barca. Imagine in Robben and Ribery were fit! It would've been a tie to end all ties. Barca's defense was kind of weak (as was Bayern's). Would've been even more of an absolute goalfest.

Home of Barca Fans