CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Yannik

Looking back at all the interview build-up before the game, i dont not think anymore that those interviews were just some desperate chit-chat, Bayern played as if they REALLY believed that they could win 4-0 here, hats off to pulling of such a performance in their worst time. Looking back at the tie, i'm absolutely satisfied by the outcomes. My two favourite CL teams played each other and at least the 2nd leg was absolutely worthy of such a game, great stuff seen there from Suarez, Müller, Lewandowski, Neymar and co. And even though Bayern lsot the tie, this was a fucking important win for them mentally.
Now i hope Barca can pull of a first leg in the final again and win that thing for good. Dont want to see any Madrid-guy celebrating.

StarLord

I have a feeling like we are not going to the finals beacuse of this defeat. What a shitty game from us.
Why? When they had chance, they ***** us couple of yrs ago. RM went full throttle on them last year. But we! We have to act like we are playing against fucking Getafe. Embarrassing to watch.
I don't care if it was a tactics or a trade to save Pep's ass. Arggdfghfhdhh..

Im all for taking foot of the gas when opponent has to score 4, but not at the half time. Bayern were unlucky, but we could have scored few more ourselves.

Busi and Iniesta were simply artrocious today...like they were transported to 2013.

It's called fatigue. We play for 2 competitions (plus a few tough Copa games) Bayern only have around a dozen CL games. We had to beat tough teams all the way through. They had the easiest draws the whole time.

jairzinho

The last moments of the game were painful to watch. Even though we were well on our way to the finals, we being battered on the ropes for quite some time.

Jägermeister

Well, one of our potential rivals in the final beat BM 0-4 on their home patch the last time they met. How can you make such a confident claim?

Because Real are not in top form and I rate Juve lower than Bayern. I don't say it will be easy, but when we bring our a-game I don't see any of those two beat us.

G

Gasgas

Did you guys note how many headers benatia and co won from corners?
Unbelievably high.
Advantages of Masch as a CB, and mostly Busquet's poor marking

raskolnikov

The last moments of the game were painful to watch. Even though we were well on our way to the finals, we being battered on the ropes for quite some time.

The end justifies the means, in the grand scheme of things the second half made perfect sense. Allthough its Always a gamble against Germans who never give up.

It's called fatigue. We play for 2 competitions (plus a few tough Copa games) Bayern only have around a dozen CL games. We had to beat tough teams all the way through. They had the easiest draws the whole time.

Bayern is playing since weeks with about the same team - partly 120 minute matches. Some of them were long time injured and just came back from injuries.

At the weekend they played 75 minutes with 10 men.

And the Bundesliga is more physical than the EPL is. All teams run their asses off.

It is tough for them all...

G

Gasgas

So this is what we can expect next season when one of MSN is injured and a big game is on?
We really need a better rotational forward for sure

G

Gasgas

Enough with these childish reactions, Sorry the team didn't fulfill your 12 year old ideas about "revenge", But football doesn't work that, It's pathetic that our team reached the CL final and some find something to bitch about.

Even an animal with no brains, Playing in animal champions league would've lost it's intensity after a 5-1 aggregate in the 2nd half, Bayern have absolutely nothing to lose, This is their last chance for a trophy, We have 2 finals left, And a game against atletico.

So congratulations to our team for their wonderful semi-final performance.
We are worried that Bayern had too many chances, enough to take us were they more efficient.
I wouldnt mind if we took our foot off the gas in attack but didnt concede chances but this is bad, ultra domination

dakt

It's called 7UP, from 2 years ago. We were presenting our self tonight to many others then just FCB fans and we SUCKED.

Home of Barca Fans