CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

L

linetty

even today Bayern fans talk about their 2013 victory like we didn't have an injured Messi and Masch and our coach wasn't recovering from cancer and was out for the majority of the season.
Not all of them of course. I've been lurking on the Bayern forum lately and some of them are very positive but lots are quite concerned saying the exact opposite (that they hammered us but Messi wasn't fit etc and that this time it will be a different story).

Looking objectively, I see nothing wrong with what they think in comparision with what people say on Barcaforum. Some opinions on here are even more disrespectful and it's Barca who lost 7-0 not Bayern.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

We've been through hell for 2years (ongoing) explaining the miserable state barça was in for that SF, not only to arrogant mocking Bayern fans, but RM fans too, so trust me, if we do trash Bayern, i'll be everywhere, and quoting the aggregate score of course not one game and I hope it's 7-0 or even more :)

I honestly don't care about Bayern, I was confident when they were supposed to have robbery/badstuder/martinez etc .. back, and i'm still confident now, doesn't change a thing, so our odds for a good win increased, and history never remembers the context, only the result, we learned that the hard way, now time for some payback.

This is good to know. You are a true sportsman and show exceptional class and qualities as a decent human being. Kudos!

R

Ryu Hayabusa

They are whining a lot but they will have basically a full team apart from robben and Alaba. Underdogs my ass.

What? Does concussion, broken nose and jaw sound like a 1 week injury to you? Also there is no indication whatsover that Ribery will be available, let alone match fit.

We'll play with Götze-----Pizarro------Müller or Götze-----Müller-----Lahm against Barca. That will really put the fear of god into each and everyone of you, I know. Must be a terrifying prospect.

Patricho

We've been through hell for 2years (ongoing) explaining the miserable state barça was in for that SF, not only to arrogant mocking Bayern fans, but RM fans too, so trust me, if we do trash Bayern, i'll be everywhere, and quoting the aggregate score of course not one game and I hope it's 7-0 or even more :)

I honestly don't care about Bayern, I was confident when they were supposed to have robbery/badstuder/martinez etc .. back, and i'm still confident now, doesn't change a thing, so our odds for a good win increased, and history never remembers the context, only the result, we learned that the hard way, now time for some payback.

I'd much rather celebrate with fellow fans that my team made it to the final. But that's just me. Whatever makes you happy, I guess :)

Devils

you do miss the point that most football fans in europe wanted us to get slammed by bayern, because of the fact that we had dominated european football..

Doesn't change the fact that we were tremendously depleted both physically and emotionally. We've never really been a team to care about what others think of us. Most of Europe labelled us cheaters after our 2009 win against Chelsea. Didn't really stop us from saying fuck you to them and going on the win the CL.

For the record, I don't think we will destroy Bayern and I think the tie will be close. I just hope that we do destroy them for the bragging rights and personal satisfaction. :)

serghei

Not all of them of course. I've been lurking on the Bayern forum lately and some of them are very positive but lots are quite concerned saying the exact opposite (that they hammered us but Messi wasn't fit etc and that this time it will be a different story).

They hammered us because we were unprepared for the game. Our coach was following a cancer treatment at that time, so whoever thinks Bayern beat anything else than a tormented version of Barca in 2013 is either a fanatic or a retard. We also destroyed a tormented version of Bayern, 4-0 at half time in 2009. Those games mean nothing.

L

linetty

They hammered us because we were unprepared for the game. Our coach was following a cancer treatment at that time, so whoever thinks Bayern beat anything else than a tormented version of Barca in 2013 is either a fanatic or a retard. We also destroyed a tormented version of Bayern, 4-0 at half time in 2009. Those games mean nothing.
Of course they mean something. A lot, in fact. No matter the circumstances, they've beaten Barca 4-0 and 3-0. It's not easy to achieve that, even though we were in a crisis.

serghei

Yeah, so I have to correct yesterday's statement. Barca is not 70/30 favorite to (easily) advance in this tie, but rather 90/10.

:lol: Good joke. You still have probably the best coach in the world and several world champions that are fit to play - Lahm, Gotze, Neuer, Muller, Schweinsteiger. Plus other nice players like Thiago and Bernat and Benatia. That team is not on the level of Barca, true, but it is competitive. It's not like what happened to PSG.

serghei

Of course they mean something. A lot, in fact. No matter the circumstances, they've beaten Barca 4-0 and 3-0. It's not easy to achieve that, even though we were in a crisis.

We beat them 4-0 a couple of years before that. So what? These things happen. Bayern lost to Real 4-0 as well. Real lost to Atletico 4-0. Manchester beat Arsenal 8-2. Real lost against us 5-0. Judging like that, every game is a possible revenge, because every team has poor days.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
What? Does concussion, broken nose and jaw sound like a 1 week injury to you? Also there is no indication whatsover that Ribery will be available, let alone match fit.

We'll play with Götze-----Pizarro------Müller or Götze-----Müller-----Lahm against Barca. That will really put the fear of god into each and everyone of you, I know. Must be a terrifying prospect.

Lewy is posting as if he'll play for a start.

I don't like this victim mentality from bayern fans. It will discredit our win if we win and elevate their win if bayern win. Yet when we had the similar circumstances in 2013 nobody cared.

beogatts

Bayern lost to dortmund in german cup. They are hungry for major cups now. But i stil believe we will kick their a

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I don't like this victim mentality from bayern fans. It will discredit our win if we win and elevate their win if bayern win.

And rightly so, if really Robbery plus Alaba and Lewa are missing one or even both ties, which it most certainly looks like atm. You cannot stomp a leper into the dust in a kickboxing match and proclaim yourself world champion afterwards. But maybe that is just me.

Anyways, as you have realized by now, I'm still VERY angry and horrified by yesterday's match which was solely decided by abhorrent refereeing. Though I also have to admit, I'm a little shocked at some of the comments I've been reading here over the past few minutes. So much withheld hatred and anger finally released. Man, I just didn't see this coming.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I don't like this victim mentality from bayern fans. It will discredit our win if we win and elevate their win if bayern win. Yet when we had the similar circumstances in 2013 nobody cared.

It is a broken jaw and nose plus concussion! Even if he would somehow recover to some degree within the next 6 days, he would never play as he was playing over the course of the past few weeks. The bones are still broken and no mask could ever absorb the impact/shock from a proper header without him feeling great anguish. Also the field of view would be hindered, I guess?

Home of Barca Fans