CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

to be fair the 7 0 is basically the end of the Guardiola era. It was a traumatic experience :lol:.
Comprehensively beating Bayern on the same stage would be highly symbolic

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Bertus, with all due respect, the world is not as rational as you think and not everything can be reasoned. Emotions run high in sports, especially football. I know you are beyond many of us on that and you are very cool on many things, but many of us are not there yet. So please don't tell us how to feel, merci. :cheers:

lol bertus there is on pitch and off pitch revenge.
I wouldn't attack you with an axe if (when) psg beats auxerre in the french cup final. But for me at least it will be a little more than a cup final.

I use this game as an example because there used to be a big rivalry in the french cup between our two clubs. Aja beat psg in the 2003 final, then psg won the next one, then we won the next one kicking out psg, then psg won the next one kicking out auxerre.

Last edited:

6 Ballons for Messi

but what if he wins 7??
Ryu, you have to understand the 7-0 hurt us so much and some of us have been tormented by Bayern fans worse than how Mueller has been tormenting Dante over the 7-1 at the WC because of that (myself included) that some of us really despise Bayern as a result.

Only the trolls and the retarded bayern fans did that though.
Everyone with half a brain understood that bayern was the clear favorite to win.
I mean what can I say, Tito with terminal cancer? Messi injured? The whole squad was in decline? We were still trying to play Pep's football without Pep and obviously that wasn't gonna happen?

Zebulun

The German media have started crying already saying we're favourites since "list players here" are out for the game. no one cried for us when messi, busi, alba and mascherano was out of the same game. really hope we smash em.

RightGuy

Revenge is part of football
I can still recall that day in 2013 when we were destroyed and humiliated by bayern.
I can never forget the comments i saw on *********,whoscored.com and the newspaper headlines.........
Everyone laughing at us,mocking at us......It was chaos
Cant open social media accounts,tired of arguing with friends.......
No one understanded that our squad was exhausted,injured,mentally broken with the news cancer to tito!!!!
Everyone was laughing.........
Bayern fans,Real fans,All other fans,Medias............
The end to Tiki Taka!!!!!
Fast Forward 2years.....
Stands between us and final Bayern,already whining and complaining......"they have injuries"

Its our time for Revenge

Bertus

lol bertus there is on pitch and off pitch revenge.
I wouldn't attack you with an axe if (when) psg beats auxerre in the french cup final. But for me at least it will be a little more than a cup final.

I use this game as an example because there used to be a big rivalry in the french cup between our two clubs. Aja beat psg in the 2003 final, then psg won the next one, then we won the next one kicking out psg, then psg won the next one kicking out auxerre.

L'AJA is liked by most french football fans.

They were one of the best clubs at scouting young french talents. And they still do a good job despite the problems they had.

Also, IIRC Guy Roux was elected most influencial french football figure last year in FF.

Of course he isn't, but that means that when they were asked about a father figure, most football fans replied Gyu Roux. Meaning l'AJA is still a big part of french football history. And it's totally deserved.

Guy Roux was a legend :lol:
I still remember him screaming at his players during games: "Bouge toi Mexès !" "cours Perrier-Doumbé !"
Only coach I know of who never called his players by their first names. Although he'd make night rounds to stop them from partying too hard at the only nightclub in the area :VdB:

Yannik

We've been through hell for 2years (ongoing) explaining the miserable state barça was in for that SF, not only to arrogant mocking Bayern fans, but RM fans too, so trust me, if we do trash Bayern, i'll be everywhere, and quoting the aggregate score of course not one game and I hope it's 7-0 or even more :)

Do whatever you want, this is your life, but keep in mind, that you are basically downgrading yourself exactly to the people that you are hating on.
Remember that Bayern fans received a trashing by Barca in 2009 and were victims of heavy verbal abuse and mocking of many Barca fans. Later they were justifying their own stupid and provocative behaviour in 2013 just with the same reasons as you do that now. They are basically YOU, but supporting another team.
Lets say Barca wins this, you and the other guys who are looking for trouble, are having a field day on every online forum in the internet, then Bayern fans (newers and olders) will remember that, will live with that hatred for your stupid behaviour, and then some day in lets say 2018, Bayern trashes Barca again and then these guys will piss off the Barca fans. The nice ones and the idiots, and then these Barca fans will also get pissed and do that later aswell, and so on and so on until eternity.

This is basically a doom loop. This is how extremely stupid rivalrys get created. I'm not talking about reasonable rivalrys with history, like Barca and Madrid. i'm talking about "hating a club because of the internet".
The trick is to basically break this doom loop, keep it nice and classy. Show respect even if you HAVENT experienced it in the same way and treat others the way you'd want them to treat you. An act of intelligence and self-awareness.. If you want to play "king" in the kingdom of idiots, go for it. But if you want to be better than those you hate, then reconsider your behaviour.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Do whatever you want, this is your life, but keep in mind, that you are basically downgrading yourself exactly to the people that you are hating on.
Remember that Bayern fans received a trashing by Barca in 2009 and were victims of heavy verbal abuse and mocking of many Barca fans. Later they were justifying their own stupid and provocative behaviour in 2013 just with the same reasons as you do that now. They are basically YOU, but supporting another team.
Lets say Barca wins this, you and the other guys who are looking for trouble, are having a field day on every online forum in the internet, then Bayern fans (newers and olders) will remember that, will live with that hatred for your stupid behaviour, and then some day in lets say 2018, Bayern trashes Barca again and then these guys will piss off the Barca fans. The nice ones and the idiots, and then these Barca fans will also get pissed and do that later aswell, and so on and so on until eternity.

This is basically a doom loop. This is how extremely stupid rivalrys get created. I'm not talking about reasonable rivalrys with history, like Barca and Madrid. i'm talking about "hating a club because of the internet".
The trick is to basically break this doom loop, keep it nice and classy. Show respect even if you HAVENT experienced it in the same way and treat others the way you'd want them to treat you. An act of intelligence and self-awareness.. If you want to play "king" in the kingdom of idiots, go for it. But if you want to be better than those you hate, then reconsider your behaviour.

I'm not gonna go on Bayern forums or anywhere screaming that we won, I don't participate anywhere else than here pretty much, BUT I will not refrain from answering any idiot BM fan talking shit about Barça :)

Home of Barca Fans