CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

R

Ryu Hayabusa

(I don't even think that anyone can say for sure who those three are)

Well, you easily could, but only if you were willing to draw a clear line between offense and defense. :) Offense related stuff: Robben, Lewa, Thiago; Defense related stuff: Neuer, Boateng, Lahm. Alaba would be number four respectively. Some would probably still make the case for Rribery being number 4 in offence instead.

Anyways, really gotta hit the sack.

beogatts

chill out peepz. too much worrisome here. im jst gona pretend we'll b playing RM. i dunt think we r in tht 2013 situation now.
all the semi finalist this year are best teams and rivals to one another. barca in gud form wuld b their nightmare.
im sure BM is getting ready for Barca (in gud form). cant wait for the result.:rockon:

cmsy27

I'm excited / tense. Even with all of their injuries Bayern are certainly formidable. I would love to see us destroy them as payback for 2013 and the WC, but it gives me no joy to read about Robben being sidelined and probably Lewandowski too. Nor does it make me happy when I see people trash talking Bayern. Like someone else here said, let's keep it classy. We are Barça fans, after all ;)

Can't wait for Wednesday!

FC B

Ryu, don't listen to the people pissing on Bayern. Rational Barca fans still hold Bayern in high regard. I'm dead serious, if we don't win by 3+ goal margin in Camp Nou we'll be fuked, especially if Robben is back for that leg.

Agreed, Barca must win by a good margin in order to hope to make the final.
Robben is out for the entire season but not Ribery and Lewandowski who imo will both play the return leg, the latter will most likely play the first too.

Last edited:

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
x9ywdY4.jpg

So which team is going to have less possession? It'll be first time this season for Barca and first time for Pep at Bayern if I'm not mistaken.

Last edited:

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Bayern will have more but that's good for us, we have a decent defence. We should sit back and counter quickly to the front three. Only keep the ball for some spells to give ourselves a rest.

StarLord

Bayern will have more but that's good for us, we have a decent defence. We should sit back and counter quickly to the front three. Only keep the ball for some spells to give ourselves a rest.

If Bayern try to play "Barca-style" against us in the Camp Nou, then that will be great news for us. We can easily counter them with our MSN/Alba/Iniesta. I also think that their possession is not as penetrating as ours, and their passing-game is a poor imitation of ours.

Their strengths vis a vis Barca are elsewhere.

ManusXavi

Maybe my 3-1 prediction I said a couple of days ago will be wrong. Barcelona 5-1 Bayern Munich might be a better bet.

If any Barcelona players are viewing this thread, they will love the optimism of some of us.
They know to be careful. Don't worry ;)

Sunny Mir

Why can't Wednesday come sooner? Can't wait for this amazing clash. Shame that they have some of their important players missing otherwise it would have been an even more intense and beautiful match. My prediction is 4-1.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I'd take 1-0 in a heartbeat. 0-0 wouldn't be that bad either.
As long as we don't concede at Camp Nou we'll have good chances to win this tie.

StarLord

I'd take 1-0 in a heartbeat. 0-0 wouldn't be that bad either.
As long as we don't concede at Camp Nou we'll have good chances to win this tie.

Absolutely!

1-0 is an excellent home result against a really strong opponent. It would mean that Bayern would have to both go for goals and at the same time watch their backs in the reverse leg. In fact, Real Madrid got a 1-0 victory in exactly the same circumstances last year and then Bayern immediately felt the pressure at home. As soon as Ramos scored the first header, the tie was done and dusted.

Home of Barca Fans