CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

King5Puyi

An Anti-Messi plan would be most effective by stopping him from getting the ball.
Once Messi gets the ball there is no Anti-Messi Plan. Messi is a playmaker and a goal scorer. Football is a team game.

But then again, if there is a single manager out there who knows our XI inside out, it's Pep. He'll stop us or die trying.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
An Anti-Messi plan would be most effective by stopping him from getting the ball.
Once Messi gets the ball there is no Anti-Messi Plan. Messi is a playmaker and a goal scorer. Football is a team game.

If he gets the ball then I think the most effective plan would be to foul him a lot in order to stop his dribbling and disturb his playing rhythm, that's what Atletico were doing but even they haven't succeeded. With Alonso and Shweinsteiger in the squad I think we'll see a lot of physical play against Messi.

Egert

Estonian Culé
Visca el Barca! Let's do this! I believe we can do this, let's win that treble for Xavi :)

Altomonte

I think Pep will study the WC final Germany-Argentina. The core of the German team was supplied by Bayern. However, Barca has better players supporting and surrounding Messi than the Argentina team at the WC last year. So there is hope: Neymar and Suarez are far better than Higuain and Palacio.

poldep

Sounds like lew might play

I really don't get why Pep and the Bayern media are saying that Lewandowski will (maybe) play against Barca. The guy has a broken upper jaw and nose. He also has a concussion. How can any doctor allow a player to play recovering from a concussion. A concussion doesn't heal within 1 week. It is insane.

L

linetty

I really don't get why Pep and the Bayern media are saying that Lewandowski will (maybe) play against Barca. The guy has a broken upper jaw and nose. He also has a concussion. How can any doctor allow a player to play recovering from a concussion. A concussion doesn't heal within 1 week. It is insane.
Rummenige also said Lewa will play (in a mask).

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead

I think he would look like this:
cech3.jpg

Simmelbert

Tough luck it was. But injuries can happen even in practice as well. The problem for Bayern is the Robben injury. The cup title carries little weight for Bayern and I think Lewandowski will play in the end. He will surely play the 2nd leg.

the biggest problem is that all our key players are out (robben,alaba,ribery, badstuber)

robben and alaba were in top form before their injuries.

just unbelievable how many injuries we have.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

1) Rummenigge is a a fucking moron, always has been.

2) If Lewa plays, we'd play a striker who literally won't take any header coming his way.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Visca el Barca! Let's do this! I believe we can do this, let's win that treble for Xavi :)

Well, the title makes me cringe. Not only because of the content, but also because of the horrible grammar.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
Pep about Lewa: "we will see his condition on Monday, Tuesday," "the doctor is the chief."

Pep "Schweinsteiger is an important player for us on Wednesday. He has superior quality and can play anywhere, Even in attacking midfield"

I am guessing he'll play Alonso and Schweinsteiger if Lewa is definitely out.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans