CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
we will see a midfield of lahm, thiago, bs31 and alonso.

So I guess the line-up will look something like this:
[formation=black,6]
Neuer
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Rafinha-0-Boeteng-0-Benatia-0-Bernat
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Lahm-0-Alonso-0-Schweini-0-Thiago
0-0-0-Gotze-0-0-0
0-0-0-Muller-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Still very competitive line-up, Pep will crowd the midfield, play physical game, try to tackle and foul Messi, beating Neuer is no easy task as well, this will be very tough.

Simmelbert

So I guess the line-up will look something like this:
[formation=black,6]
Neuer
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Rafinha-0-Boeteng-0-Benatia-0-Bernat
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
Lahm-0-Alonso-0-Schweini-0-Thiago
0-0-0-Gotze-0-0-0
0-0-0-Muller-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Still very competitive line-up, Pep will crowd the midfield, play physical game, try to tackle and foul Messi, beating Neuer is no easy task as well, this will be very tough.

yes, it should be something like this. of course this is a good team but nothing compared to our best possible squad :-(

Egert

Estonian Culé
The more I think about this game, the more nervous I get :lol: Don't want it to be an ugly game, I hope Messi will be alive after this game, because all of you guys are talking about tackling and fouling Leo

Simmelbert

The more I think about this game, the more nervous I get :lol: Don't want it to be an ugly game, I hope Messi will be alive after this game, because all of you guys are talking about tackling and fouling Leo

what? why do they talk about that? we are not a tackling or fouling team. not at all.

we never play ugly football. barca never plays ugly football. this won't be an ugly game.

i'm not nervous. i would be nervous if we had robbery and alaba. with this lineup i have no expectations.

Hamzah

High Definition Member
Pep doesn't use that formation often. He will use his 4-1-4-1 or 3atb. Thiago will be in the middle and Götze out wide.

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
what? why do they talk about that? we are not a tackling or fouling team. not at all.

we never play ugly football. barca never plays ugly football. this won't be an ugly game.

i'm not nervous. i would be nervous if we had robbery and alaba. with this lineup i have no expectations.

If Alonso plays, there will be tackles and there will be fouls;)

messi2140

6racies Xavi
rvpies8p.gif

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Great, Ribery can still not even walk. So much for him featuring against Barca.

Lewa, Robben, Ribery, Alaba, Badstuber, Benatia in bandages. Awesome.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

He left the stadium heavily bandaged and limping. So will probably feature but far from being at 100%.

StarLord

Great, Ribery can still not even walk. So much for him featuring against Barca.

Lewa, Robben, Ribery, Alaba, Badstuber, Benatia in bandages. Awesome.

Why was everyone saying that he had good chances of making the semis? Crazy stuff. As for Benatia, I have not found anywhere on the net referring to any new injury.

Home of Barca Fans