CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

cmsy27

I really don't get why Pep and the Bayern media are saying that Lewandowski will (maybe) play against Barca. The guy has a broken upper jaw and nose. He also has a concussion. How can any doctor allow a player to play recovering from a concussion. A concussion doesn't heal within 1 week. It is insane.

Exactly. It baffles me that he 'might' play at all, too. The hell? The guy is a person first and a footballer second. No game is worth the risk, and if Pep plays him because the doctor says he's 'okay' then he clearly cares more about winning than about his players.

Simmelbert

Pep about Lewa: "we will see his condition on Monday, Tuesday," "the doctor is the chief."

Pep "Schweinsteiger is an important player for us on Wednesday. He has superior quality and can play anywhere, Even in attacking midfield"

I am guessing he'll play Alonso and Schweinsteiger if Lewa is definitely out.

we will see a midfield of lahm, thiago, bs31 and alonso.

Devils

Of course Lewandowski wont play, there's way too much risk in playing him. I doubt that Ribery will play either despite these stupid reports about doctors working day and night.

If they want to risk playing half-injured players against us, I sincerely welcome it. It wont work in their favour though. I wouldn't put it past Pep at this point though, the guy is fucking losing it.

Simmelbert

Of course Lewandowski wont play, there's way too much risk in playing him. I doubt that Ribery will play either despite these stupid reports about doctors working day and night.

If they want to risk playing half-injured players against us, I sincerely welcome it. It wont work in their favour though. I wouldn't put it past Pep at this point though, the guy is fucking losing it.

let's be honest. with theese injuries we have a chance of 5-10% to go through...

Simmelbert

Urgh, forgot about Alaba. Lewandowski might still play. Badstuber is not that important for you, is he?

So let's say it's 60-40.

yes, he might play. without headers and without physical contact...:D

badstuber is very important. best partner for boateng and even more important, if we play 3 at the back.

so sad that also martinez isn't able to play..

this is just not our year.

we fight week after week and injuries get more and more and more :-/

skn022

i think the title of the video is not really much of a debate, but i found it to be a stunning compilation of goals there anyway from both players.
Sick dribblings by Suarez, sick volleys from Lewandowski.

I would take suarez any day of the week, and twice on Sunday. Suarez literally single handedly carried liverpool to top 4 in EPL and almost won the EPL, i very highly doubt Lewandowski could have done the same.

StarLord

Well, if Badstuber makes a miraculous recovery, we all know that MSN won't get a kick.

So, fingers crossed!

Yannik

I really don't get why Pep and the Bayern media are saying that Lewandowski will (maybe) play against Barca. The guy has a broken upper jaw and nose. He also has a concussion. How can any doctor allow a player to play recovering from a concussion. A concussion doesn't heal within 1 week. It is insane.

i have only seen Rumenigge saying that, and the media is just quoting him the whole time.
But I'm pretty sure that the interview where he said that was a couple of hours BEFORE it was official that he had a broken jaw, just like Lewy's tweet. Remember that there were rumours that Lewy had only a fractured cheekbone. It that had been true, then he could have played with the mask. The media might only be mixing up the chronological order of what has been said. Everything else wouldnt make sense, you only wear these masks when you have a broken nose or a fractured cheekbone or something, thats what the interviews have probably been refering to. He is definitely out of the game, there is no way that he will play.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans