CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Why was everyone saying that he had good chances of making the semis? Crazy stuff. As for Benatia, I have not found anywhere on the net referring to any new injury.

381643994-fc-bayern-abfahrt-bus-jantz_12_20150501-170738-Rief.jpg

Benatia when he went into the bus this afternoon. If there were any problems they would keep him at home.

The only ones that stayed in Munich are Müller and Boateng.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
381643994-fc-bayern-abfahrt-bus-jantz_12_20150501-170738-Rief.jpg

Benatia when he went into the bus this afternoon. If there were any problems they would keep him at home.

The only ones that stayed in Munich are Müller and Boateng.

So no Mueller either? Goetze will be the only forward? Weiser the RW and Bernat the LW with Thiago and Schweinsteiger manning the helm?

So no Mueller either? Goetze will be the only forward? Weiser the RW and Bernat the LW with Thiago and Schweinsteiger manning the helm?

The squad that went to Leverkusen for the Saturday match. They left Müller and Boateng in Munich. Müller is the last unicorn in offense - Götze did not show anything for months now. Even with everybody out I am not sure if Götze starts - against Dortmund Pep preferred Weiser to him and the young one has shown more lately than Götze has in months. He has 4 real assists this season and goals recently only when we had big results. They took the striker of the U23 to Leverkusen.

Müller is not in question for Wednesday. He will have a lot work to do in the two matches.

Last edited:

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Benatia is fine, he's in the projected line up of BFW and many users in BZ, no sign of him being injured whatsoever.

how many games did you see? :)

I watched both legs against City, Shaktar, Porto, the Worlsfburgo and BVB 1-0 game.

I don't have the stats on hand, someone already posted them in here or on BZ I can't remember but the track record of Bayern against top4 BuLi sides this season is far from "impressive", don't you agree ?

Simmelbert

Benatia is fine, he's in the projected line up of BFW and many users in BZ, no sign of him being injured whatsoever.

I watched both legs against City, Shaktar, Porto, the Worlsfburgo and BVB 1-0 game.

I don't have the stats on hand, someone already posted them in here or on BZ I can't remember but the track record of Bayern against top4 BuLi sides this season is far from "impressive", don't you agree ?

top 4 buli sides? :D

we lost against vw and gladbach. but that really doesn't matter, cause we won the bundesliga in dezember ;-)

Vlom

top 4 buli sides? :D

we lost against vw and gladbach. but that really doesn't matter, cause we won the bundesliga in dezember ;-)

Well, not really, you won the bundesliga last week, so pretty much end of April.

I'm talking about examples of big games you had to play where Bayern failed to show that it is this bulldozer that everyone is making them out to be, and even with their full squad!

Sure, there's always the 7-0 transhing of a 10men shaktar here and there, but that's hardly the rule, rather the exception this season.

Devils

So how many injuries will Bayern get against Leverkusen?

I'm guessing Neuer, Lahm and Benatia.

Simmelbert

Well, not really, you won the bundesliga last week, so pretty much end of April.

I'm talking about examples of big games you had to play where Bayern failed to show that it is this bulldozer that everyone is making them out to be, and even with their full squad!

Sure, there's always the 7-0 transhing of a 10men shaktar here and there, but that's hardly the rule, rather the exception this season.

depends of what you think is a "big game"? donezk wasn't a big game for me. but there are many many games, which were outstanding.

Vlom

depends of what you think is a "big game"? donezk wasn't a big game for me. but there are many many games, which were outstanding.

I guess we'll just have to see which Bayern it will be then, my money is still on barça winning both legs :)

Vlom

if i would put my money on a bet, i would do the same! :)

Hehehe, that's the ultimate reasoning, the rest is just us being fans of our respective teams :)

I'm still a bit anxious what Pep will come up with tactically, that's the only surprise element in this tie I think.

Simmelbert

Hehehe, that's the ultimate reasoning, the rest is just us being fans of our respective teams :)

I'm still a bit anxious what Pep will come up with tactically, that's the only surprise element in this tie I think.

i really think that barca will go trough. and that's ok. as a german i always iked barca and i will always like it.

peps tactics? hmmm. the prob is that he hasn't got many options.

this season we have seen 12-13 different systems. it's always funny how often he's changing during a game.

i remember one game, when lahm played 4 different positions in 90 minutes :lol:

MessiNeymar

Looking at the Bayern forums they seem pretty pissed off and act like typical Bayern fans to fans from other teams. Look forward to when we thrash them

Home of Barca Fans