CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

nnao

Im not saying that based on what they say about trolls, but on how they treat the non trolls, like a guy who said that in his opinion barca were in worse condition than bayern today, a guys replied :

"God damnit, more barca fans joining these forums. I come here to see what Bayern fans have to say about Bayern related matters. I have the rest of the internet to see what everyone else thinks."

Or when a guy said that messi injury was one of the reasons that we lost :
"it's an excuse they often use, when they lost against celtic, ac milan 2-0, inter milan, bayern...
yeah but messi was injured...ok injured in his ass probably ."

Or

Barça fan

Barca situation in 2013 was a lot worse..messi injured and shouldn't have played really(couldn't play in the second leg).busquets situation was just as bad,he shouldn't have played.iniesta returning from injury.xavi returning from tendinitis not fully fit.didnt have any proper defenders.villa only returning from that broken leg injury.the only players that were fully fit were alba and pique.and they were useless.compared to that,Bayern are in a much better position
Not to mention vilanovas illness.

Bayern fan

I'll say it again get the fuck out of here, where do you get the balls to come here and say all this stupid shit, like alaba wanting to leave and the stupid comment above, as always sore losers, and you are only here because of the bayern injury situation, it made you feel secure that barca are gonna beat us, you hace a big surprise coming

Or

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argeta View Post
God reading Barcaforums makes me so angry.. I really hope we beat them somehow to make them scared of the 2nd leg
Their forums are so stupid. The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

Cherry-picking.

There is no such thing as that, agressivity towards other fans shouldnt exist in any forum, just check the other forum that i mentioned, and try to "cherry-pick" anything from there

You have this people in every fanbase. It is no official forum of the club or anything like this. I am a Bayern fan and would not post there either. There is better places.

Devils

Lmao @ reading/posting Bayern fan forums in regards to this CL tie. I don't know why you guys are wasting your time. I wouldn't spend a minute visiting their forum and reading about their team or what their thoughts are on Barca because it's obviously going to be biased.

Richard.H

You guys seriously need to stop wasting your time posting in their forums.

This forum is one of the most kind forums to opposition fans. What is posted above is not just exclusive to Bayern forums. In 2010, during the Inter tie, a few Barca fans joined their forums only to get flamed like crazy.

Off the top of my head, Bayern forums, Inter forums, and Man U forums (redcafe) are prone to this childish behavior. From my experience, this is the only team forum where other fans can come and freely speak their mind without being bullied.

Devils

You guys seriously need to stop wasting your time posting in their forums.

This forum is one of the most kind forums to opposition fans. What is posted above is not just exclusive to Bayern forums. In 2010, during the Inter tie, a few Barca fans joined their forums only to get flamed like crazy.

Off the top of my head, Bayern forums, Inter forums, and Man U forums (redcafe) are prone to this childish behavior. From my experience, this is the only team forum where other fans can come and freely speak their mind without being bullied.

Mes que un forum. :lucho:

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Lmao @ reading/posting Bayern fan forums in regards to this CL tie. I don't know why you guys are wasting your time. I wouldn't spend a minute visiting their forum and reading about their team or what their thoughts are on Barca because it's obviously going to be biased.

But here opinions are unbiased? :lol:
Every team related forum is biased.

nnao

You have this people in every fanbase. It is no official forum of the club or anything like this. I am a Bayern fan and would not post there either. There is better places.

The bias against Pep is staggering. It really annoys me.

Devils

But here opinions are unbiased? :lol:
Every team related forum is biased.

Well that's the point.

It makes a lot more sense to be on a biased forum with your own fan-base where people share the relatively same depth of knowledge as you do.

I can come on here and say that I think Barca are by far a better team than Bayern and post my reasons, whereas if I did it on one of those Bayern forums I would get ridiculed.

Leo_Messi

I am pumped up for this match.

A demolition would not be bad and quite a statement. I have nothing against Bayern but some ruthless efficiency would not hurt one bit!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Without even speaking about the interactions with barça fans, a lot of their posts are plain disrespectful for barça and their fans, typical arrogant bayern attitude like their players, to them, we are shit, and all the player of their team are position for position better than ours.

I've seen plenty of comments that made me cringe since the draw, not gonna waste time answering or anything, but i'll say that they won't get my respect, neither their fans or their team, they keep repeating the likes of "many world champions in bayern" "7up" "messi never scored against Neuer" "la liga is shit" "piqué is shit" bla bla bla .. I hope we give them a good frozen shower on wednesday and that they crawl back to the whole they came out from and take Pep with them.

And i've seen your posts there Luft, you're giving them way too much respect while their answers are often condescending, don't know how you do that, that's probably because you also think that we're gonna loose you don't see their answers for what they are : condescendance and arrogance. plain and simple.

Now I have said many times in here that I see us as favourites, even to win both legs, but each time emphasizing only on our strengths and never saying bayern is shit or any low level trolling stuff like that, many of us here did the same, while on Bayern forums, apparently their biggest strength is that barça is weak, oh, and 7up.

I can't wait for all this to be over, either we win and bye bye bayern, or we loose, and i'll crowl into a whole of my own and not read anything or anyone for a while.

Come on, that is simply not true. As if my own predictions of how the games will turn out affect my behavior. :lol: I picked my battles there but I must say most of the time I did my best defending us, in an honorable and respectful way. Of course I do not answer to trolls who did nothing but belittling us with one-liners stuff.

Sure there are arrogant Bayern fans out there and I myself have been subject to their ridicule and abuse, but I have to say I did not get that at BZ. BZ for the most part is a pretty well-ran and nice place. My own experience tells me that they have a lot more respect for us than they have toward many other teams, especially Real Madrid.

Seriously, why going there in the first place if you are expecting crap?

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Im not saying that based on what they say about trolls, but on how they treat the non trolls, like a guy who said that in his opinion barca were in worse condition than bayern today, a guys replied :

"God damnit, more barca fans joining these forums. I come here to see what Bayern fans have to say about Bayern related matters. I have the rest of the internet to see what everyone else thinks."

Or when a guy said that messi injury was one of the reasons that we lost :
"it's an excuse they often use, when they lost against celtic, ac milan 2-0, inter milan, bayern...
yeah but messi was injured...ok injured in his ass probably ."

Or

Barça fan

Barca situation in 2013 was a lot worse..messi injured and shouldn't have played really(couldn't play in the second leg).busquets situation was just as bad,he shouldn't have played.iniesta returning from injury.xavi returning from tendinitis not fully fit.didnt have any proper defenders.villa only returning from that broken leg injury.the only players that were fully fit were alba and pique.and they were useless.compared to that,Bayern are in a much better position
Not to mention vilanovas illness.

Bayern fan

I'll say it again get the fuck out of here, where do you get the balls to come here and say all this stupid shit, like alaba wanting to leave and the stupid comment above, as always sore losers, and you are only here because of the bayern injury situation, it made you feel secure that barca are gonna beat us, you hace a big surprise coming

Or

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argeta View Post
God reading Barcaforums makes me so angry.. I really hope we beat them somehow to make them scared of the 2nd leg
Their forums are so stupid. The cognitive dissonance is astounding.

Yeah all these things are real and have been said. While I can say these comments are in no way representative of the general sentiment of their posters toward the upcoming games (I actually felt most of them are as pessimistic as Ryu, :lol:), but you have a few that said the above things. What can we do about it? Why subject yourself to this sort of things by going there then? What does it matter what they say? I myself had stopped visiting a Chinese language Bayern forum where I got a lot of abuse as a Barca fan. You can do the same and stop visiting BZ if it gave you so much headache.

Ultimately it doesn't matter what we fans say, we will fight it out on the pitch. I hope we get the last laugh by beating Bayern, that's it.

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
Come on, that is simply not true. As if my own predictions of how the games will turn out affect my behavior. :lol: I picked my battles there but I must say most of the time I did my best defending us, in an honorable and respectful way. Of course I do not answer to trolls who did nothing but belittling us with one-liners stuff.

Sure there are arrogant Bayern fans out there and I myself have been subject to their ridicule and abuse, but I have to say I did not get that at BZ. BZ for the most part is a pretty well-ran and nice place. My own experience tells me that they have a lot more respect for us than they have toward many other teams, especially Real Madrid.

Seriously, why going there in the first place if you are expecting crap?

I have too much times on my hand :lol:

I know you did defend us many times there mate, it's their typical answers or rather way of answering i'm criticizing, but as long as you can put out with it, I personally can't and that's why I'm not posting there no matter how puke-worthy their posts are.

"No. Don't try harder. Just go home, and on your way take our resident barca fans with you.
I'll up it. 1000 bit coins if you pack up the "regulars" around here and take them with you Mr. Barca supporter....
"

There you go, this is from a BZ veteran (2011) member with 6700 posts, yeah, they seem to respect our fellow barça fans a lot there.

nnao

I have too much times on my hand :lol:

I know you did defend us many times there mate, it's their typical answers or rather way of answering i'm criticizing, but as long as you can put out with it, I personally can't and that's why I'm not posting there no matter how puke-worthy their posts are.

"No. Don't try harder. Just go home, and on your way take our resident barca fans with you.
I'll up it. 1000 bit coins if you pack up the "regulars" around here and take them with you Mr. Barca supporter....
"

There you go, this is from a BZ veteran (2011) member with 6700 posts, yeah, they seem to respect our fellow barça fans a lot there.

The post they quoted was:

"Why do Barca fans come and make posts like this and go back to their boards and whine about how terrible Bayern fans are? Try harder, please"

in reference to:

"Barça 4 - 0 Bayern

EASY"

Home of Barca Fans