CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Vlom

Previously known as Mehssi
The post they quoted was:

"Why do Barca fans come and make posts like this and go back to their boards and whine about how terrible Bayern fans are? Try harder, please"

in reference to:

"Barça 4 - 0 Bayern

EASY"

Doesn't change a thing, his post is clearly emphasizing on the regulars that have done nothing wrong except being Barça fans.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
You guys seriously need to stop wasting your time posting in their forums.

This forum is one of the most kind forums to opposition fans. What is posted above is not just exclusive to Bayern forums. In 2010, during the Inter tie, a few Barca fans joined their forums only to get flamed like crazy.

Off the top of my head, Bayern forums, Inter forums, and Man U forums (redcafe) are prone to this childish behavior. From my experience, this is the only team forum where other fans can come and freely speak their mind without being bullied.

Kind words, sir. Please proceed :)

We'll be hitting 1000 posts here by Wednesday!

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I have too much times on my hand :lol:

I know you did defend us many times there mate, it's their typical answers or rather way of answering i'm criticizing, but as long as you can put out with it, I personally can't and that's why I'm not posting there no matter how puke-worthy their posts are.

"No. Don't try harder. Just go home, and on your way take our resident barca fans with you.
I'll up it. 1000 bit coins if you pack up the "regulars" around here and take them with you Mr. Barca supporter....
"

That one I will give it to you, FreeBird has always been quite hostile to non-Bayern fans there and I have had my run-ins with him a few times. If he had his way, BZ should not have a single non-Bayern fan. He did remind me of Der Führer. :lol:

Luckily I think he is a minority there.

Vlom

Kind words, sir. Please proceed :)

We'll be hitting 1000 posts here by Wednesday!

Probably more, now the week-end is over, all focus is on the Champions League, and Barça - Bayern is by far the most anticipated tie, starting tomorrow I expect a flow of articles/videos in the media everywhere, the story, the past, current teams form, pep, revenge, etc etc .. this is the media's wet dream lol it has all the ingredients to feed a dozen storylines.

Vlom

That one I will give it to you, FreeBird has always been quite hostile to non-Bayern fans there and I have had my run-ins with him a few times. If he had his way, BZ should not have a single non-Bayern fan. He did remind me of Der Führer. :lol:

Luckily I think he is a minority there.

Hehe, make it 2 Fuhrers then, there's also a certain Dan or Der that systematically blames "Pep and the spaniards in the team" for everything wrong with Bayern.. borderline racist, but he got corrected by several other members, I guess racism is where they draw the limit :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Hehe, make it 2 Fuhrers then, there's also a certain Dan or Der that systematically blames "Pep and the spaniards in the team" for everything wrong with Bayern.. borderline racist, but he got corrected by several other members, I guess racism is where they draw the limit :lol:

Well, it is not uncommon that some Bayern fans (especially non-German ones, for some reason) have this sort of fancy/fetish toward the German-ness of Bayern, many of them are German NT fans too. The nation of Germany and the so-called "German characteristics" are romanticized. The most ridiculous ones I have seen were some of my fellow Chinese (but Bayern fans) who were criticizing Oezil and Khedira for not singing the German national anthem during the 2010 WC and they were bothered by the fact that these guys came from immigrant, non-German background. :lol:

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
Actually - I want Bayern to get to the final and trash Real Madrid. I do not know how the match between the FCBs will run - but if we do not do it is your turn to do it.

And if we don't, go ahead and kick Real Madrid out please. As much as I hate to see you guys win, another CL trophy for Real Madrid is a tad worse.

Home of Barca Fans