CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Ghostmaster

Danger Ahead
sport.750.jpg

"Guardiola is obsessed with Messi and with Alaba out, Pep will resort to different markers in Bernat, Lahm and Boateng"

Kohe321

Barca and Bayern going back and forth on Twitter:

[tw]595158978784407553[/tw]

[tw]595162087258652672[/tw]

[tw]595165564059934720[/tw]

OH NO THEY DIDN'T!!!! :lol:

Waiting for Barcas response :lucho:

frog-fcb

Our last two games have finished 6-0 and 8-0 so hopefully we can keep that run going and get the 10 lol #optimisticcule

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Anybody know what exactly is causing this:

Javascript might not be enabled or you need to refresh this page or you need to disable AdBlock

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Lewandowski ist zurück!

Robert Lewandowski trainiert schon wieder mit der Mannschaft. Der Pole, der sich Oberkiefer und Nase gebrochen hatte, trainiert mit einer schicken Maske. Und der Hammer zuletzt: Laut Bild wird Lewi gegen Barcelona auflaufen!

Lewa has been training with mask. According to BILD, he'll play in Barcelona.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Go to your "addons" , click on "extensoins" and disable "adblock".

Even when I disable Adblock for Barcaforum, it still gives me the same message (I'm able to read... :p). My Java is also okay, I think. Haven't been running into any other problems lately that were Java-related. That's why I'm wondering...

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Thanks. Found the problem. Ghostery was denying the Twitter widget to work.

ManusXavi

If Pep is smart, he will play something like this:

[formation=red,6]
Neuer
0-Benatia-0-Boateng-0-Lahm-0
Rafinha-0-0-0-0-0-Bernat
0-Schweinsteger-0-0-0-Alonso-0
0-0-0-Thiago-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-Götze-0
0-0-0-Müller/Lewandowski-0-0-0
0-0-0-0-0-0-0
[/formation]

Their best chance of getting a good result is to nullify Messi and the only player who can do that in their squad is Lahm. For me, if Lahm is anywhere else besides at LB/LCB, Bayern will be in trouble. They will learn that it's a lot harder to contain him then it was when he was a false 9. Especially with how well he cuts in from right to center, only Lahm can anticipate his movements and have the quickness to keep up with him.

:goodpost:
That is pretty much what I was thinking. Lahm to simply stalk and 'attempt' to contain Messi (Good luck). Boateng and Benatia to get Suarez and Neymar. Rafinha and Bernat as wing backs to cover Alves and Alba out wide. I don't see Lewandowski in the line up.

Last edited:

ManusXavi

Would Martinez be a better option than Schweinsteger? Martinez with Alonso.
Or would you guys take Alonso off and have Martinez and Schweinsteger?
Or leave it as Alonso and Schweinsteger?

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Would Martinez be a better option than Schweinsteger? Martinez with Alonso.
Or would you guys take Alonso off and have Martinez and Schweinsteger?
Or leave it as Alonso and Schweinsteger?

Since Schweinonso never works and Schweintinez was a match made in heaven in 2013, I know what I would chose if I were Pep.

Home of Barca Fans