CL semis: Bayern - Barca 3-2 (3-5 agg.)

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Bayern shouldn't have been here if Neuer was sent off in Porto. Hope refs don't give them any more gifts. And let's not forget how we got robbed at Allianz.

Yannik

Bayern shouldn't have been here if Neuer was sent off in Porto. Hope refs don't give them any more gifts. And let's not forget how we got robbed at Allianz.

Neuer shouldnt have been sent off anyway, seriously are we not going to talk about the foul Martinez did on Alonso prior to the penalty?

StarLord

Lewa is 100% playing.

There are pics of him training with the squad today.

Like there ever was a shred of a doubt. I said it last week as well. Bayern playing theatrics here. They are missing one good player and making a Greek tragedy out of it.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

Like there ever was a shred of a doubt. I said it last week as well. Bayern playing theatrics here. They are missing one good player and making a Greek tragedy out of it.

Yes, because Robben, Ribery and Alaba are really not good players.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I already explained how it is ridiculous to call Bayern "lucky" for not having had Neuer sent off. If at all, Porto were gifted a penalty as Martinez clearly fouled Alonso the moment before.

StarLord

Yes, because Robben, Ribery and Alaba are really not good players.

I told you before, Robben is the real absence. Alaba and Ribery are not that critical.

In fact, all of your best players (the mighty XI against which Barca would be overwhelming underdogs according to most BM fans) played versus Shaktar in Lvov (when they were playing with 11 men) and let me just say that they did not prove very spectacular.

R

Ryu Hayabusa

I told you before, Robben is the real absence. Alaba and Ribery are not that critical.

In fact, all of your best players played versus Shaktar in Lvov (when they were playing with 11 men) and let me just say that they did not prove very spectacular.

Your reasoning and judgement, as always, are absofuckinglutely mind-boggling.

Yannik

In fact, all of your best players (the mighty XI against which Barca would be overwhelming underdogs according to most BM fans) played versus Shaktar in Lvov (when they were playing with 11 men) and let me just say that they did not prove very spectacular.

no offense, but you are not the one i'd ask if i wanted to know who is critical or not.

skn02

Lewandowski will play, only some pessimist fools thinking he wouldn't. Like I said before, only Robben was doubtful before the test was done, and fair enough he was ruled out after test shows a tear. Anyways, lets put on a good show against them on wednesday :).

skn02

I agree wholeheartedly with starlord. They are only missing Robben which they can't replace, Ribery been utter shit this year anyway, not like he would have made a difference even if he played. As for Alaba, Bayern squad is deep enough and they have players to replace him. So really, the only player Bayern cannot replace are Robben, and only ROBBEN, end of story. Stop trying to pile up excuses already. Barca situation in 2013 was just as bad if not worse.

Last edited:

StarLord

@BBZ

Games that have been played decades ago do not have any significance on today's football. For example, the fact that Slovan Bratislava defeated Barca in the Cup Winners Cup final of 1969 has no bearing on the relative power of Barca and Slovan today.

The games played in very recent years, say for example, the last two years, or maybe even three, can be said to have significant relevance as they are a good indication of a team's potency. Especially if we are dealing with a large sample.

Hidz

I already explained how it is ridiculous to call Bayern "lucky" for not having had Neuer sent off. If at all, Porto were gifted a penalty as Martinez clearly fouled Alonso the moment before.

That where my toughts aswell. I wish it was wednesday allready.

Luftstalag14

Culé de Celestial Empire
I agree wholeheartedly with starlord. They are only missing Robben which they can't replace, Ribery been utter shit this year anyway, not like he would have made a difference even if he played. As for Alaba, Bayern squad is deep enough and they have players to replace him. So really, the only player Bayern cannot replace are Robben, and only ROBBEN. End of story, stop trying to pile up excuses already. Barca situation in 2013 was just as bad if not worse.

This.

Home of Barca Fans