Claudio Bravo

Jägermeister

No need to start the gk discussion all over again. We saw today that it does´t make much of a difference who is in goal for us at the moment.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
He's not to blame for any of the goals, but the best GK's saves the most difficult chances like the 2nd goal

:coffee:

serghei

No need to start the gk discussion all over again. We saw today that it does´t make much of a difference who is in goal for us at the moment.

Some of MAtS goals were directly his fault. Not the case here.

I have no intention to start the discussion again, but people should realise Bravo didn't receive two goals from 45m, or after he missed a cross, or got beaten from 3m after a corner.

Our no1 keeper is back, and this can only help the cause of receiving less goals.

DonAK

Jokes apart. Defence is a mess. Can get Lev Yashin and we'd still concede as long as this continues.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Bravo did make saves and did things that he wasn't "expected" to do. MAtS has obviously been victim to our defense but he hasn't impressed me otherwise, something Bravo did today (in the first half). Are we gonna forget that MAtS had 2-3 blatant goal causing errors and SEVERAL other moments of poor keeping so far this season? The kid needs to improve big time, Bravo conceding doesn't change that.

serghei

The team will pick itself up. All we have to do is set some things straight. Mathieu is 4th choice CB and no choice LB. He certainly isn't starting material in a game at Pizjuan.

DonAK

Bravo did make saves and did things that he wasn't "expected" to do. MAtS has obviously been victim to our defense but he hasn't impressed me otherwise, something Bravo did today (in the first half). Are we gonna forget that MAtS had 2-3 blatant goal causing errors and SEVERAL other moments of poor keeping so far this season? The kid needs to improve big time, Bravo conceding doesn't change that.

Yes, he didn't make two saves prior to Leverkusen's goal. Those doesn't exist.

Home of Barca Fans