Claudio Bravo

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I see everyone in this thread trying to act like they're discussing the GK situation, but all I see are people throwing shit at each other(and the GKs) like mental midgets.

I'm out.

Sure. Everyone but you.

Don't let the door kick you on your way out.

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Sure. Everyone but you.

Don't let the door kick you on your way out.

Had a good and reasonable discussion a few pages back in this or the ter Stegen thread. Outlining several factors for and against a switch of GK responsibilities without calling others for fanboys or posting vids of their blunders.

Don't worry about me Bojan, I'm going nowhere, unless you got other plans? :)

DonAK

Hmmm...my last post was 5+ hours ago.

You sure I'm the mental midget here and not someone else..? :thinking:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Hmmm...my last post was 5+ hours ago.

You sure I'm the mental midget here and not someone else..? :thinking:

You tell us. You came here on your high horse calling others mental midgets and then pulled a classic "I'm out" only to come back few hours later.

Priceless.

DonAK

You tell us. You came here on your high horse calling others mental midgets and then pulled a classic "I'm out" only to come back few hours later.

Priceless.

I got a notification of the forum administrator replying to my post. Thought it'd be disrespectful not to check out what the higher authority said.

I'm not taking part in any discussion related to Bravo-ter Stegen, I'm merely replying to you. Looks like you changed your stance too from couldn't keep yourself out for a few hours to came back after a few hours.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't change anything. You insulted everyone in the thread and then said you were out and now you are back again trying to drag the conversation down to meaningless trivialty. Nice try though.

Don't know which one is more pathetic really but something tells me you'll rethink your phrasing next time when you're feeling like getting up on your high horse.

serghei

Harvey-Dent.jpg

Is that Ter Stegen? Well, I'm guessing Bravo won the coin toss then. :coffee:

Mandrake

Looks like he's starting in la liga. Definitely won on the pitch to be the number 1 keeper for Barca and be the one playing the most minutes this season. His huge performances for Chile winning the Copa América and Copa Centenario two years in a row and being the best in the penalties against Argentina just show the quality of the keeper we're talking about.

Trickykid

Looks like he's starting in la liga. Definitely won on the pitch to be the number 1 keeper for Barca and be the one playing the most minutes this season. His huge performances for Chile winning the Copa América and Copa Centenario two years in a row and being the best in the penalties against Argentina just show the quality of the keeper we're talking about.

Doesn't look like anything. Only Lucho knows what's up (if he's even decided himself).

xXKonan

[tw]760547405150425088[/tw]

Bravo met with the club on Friday, and if he doesn't play he wants to leave.

Home of Barca Fans