Claudio Bravo

Keikoku

Cabbage
Well, whose fault is it that Iniesta is being pressured right in front of his own box?

I'm sure Arda didn't have anything to do with that...

if we judge about that, we need to blame whose lost the ball, the who gave him, the who kick the kick off ball to, and who pick the starters n sub's too.

God Serena

if we judge about that, we need to blame whose lost the ball, the who gave him, the who kick the kick off ball to, and who pick the starters n sub's too.

Or we could just judge the player who lost the ball trying a nonsense trick and didn't make an effort to run back and recover the ball even though his man was unmarked and free to push the ball as far up our side of the pitch as he wanted without any pressure...

xXKonan

I noticed on MD's front Cover that theirs at tidbit that says Bravo's entourage are almost done with City or Has an agreement with City.

Cpxq0R_XgAAdCQ6.jpg

mark1nhu

Bravo going to City for +25M instead of MaTS would be the second perfect scenario for us (the first being both keepers happy with the current situation, which is impossible, unfortunately).

Never imagined saying this, because I "hate" both Manchester's clubs, but with Bravo there maybe I can give them some support when not playing against Barça.

God Serena

That Bravo article on MD was Reported by Fernando Polo. Polo is one of MD's most Reliable Journalists as well.

Fernando Polo, says Bravo's entourage said that he's closing in on City, the day of the Gamper match. Sounds like Lucho told him he wasn't going to be our Number 1 during a meeting I bet.

http://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbo...er-stegen-manchester-city-guardiola-hart.html

If Polo is as reliable as you say then this is quite interesting. Bravo would be a considerable upgrade for a club like City, and he'd start to decline around the time Rulli would be ready to join City.

But what will we do about signing a backup?

xXKonan

If Polo is as reliable as you say then this is quite interesting. Bravo would be a considerable upgrade for a club like City, and he'd start to decline around the time Rulli would be ready to join City.

But what will we do about signing a backup?
I think we will sign Diego Alves asap. Their were reports we already talked with Alves and his Entourage about a deal if Bravo or Mats happen to leave this summer. Doesn't sound like Reina is an option anymore.

God Serena

I think we will sign Diego Alves asap. Their were reports we already talked with Alves and his Entourage about a deal if Bravo or Mats happen to leave this summer. Doesn't sound like Reina is an option anymore.

Good. I've never been a fan of Reina. I don't think he's good enough to be even our backup keeper. Signing Alves probably wouldn't stop him from being linked to us every summer anyways, though.

Topolino

Gemusesuppe
Diego Alves is a beast of a goalkeeper imo.

And he's a few years younger than Claudio.

If it goes like this I wouldn't be too upset but I do have to admit that I have a soft spot for Claudio.

Maybe we can play another Alves @ RB :alveshat:

BarçaBarça

Bravo should go for 40M. and no less. If City want him and has convinced him, then pay or fuck off. They have money like dirt and Bravo is proven unlike most of the other players they have thrown money at..

FC B

Bravo should go for 40M. and no less. If City want him and has convinced him, then pay or fuck off. They have money like dirt and Bravo is proven unlike most of the other players they have thrown money at..

Agreed but man, can't really stand the thought of losing Bravo..

I hope he stays though..

Last edited:

hardyboy

I don't like the idea of selling him even for 40m. We'd be a lot weaker without him and would probably lose La Liga...

Home of Barca Fans