Clément Lenglet (loaned to Atletico)

vuji_31

I am not mad because he is earning money which he should not earn.

I am mad because we have many players and wrong transfers, and nobody is getting fired.

We have reatrds in the board.

Porque

Isn't this what we done with Umtiti?

The salary isn't actually deferred is it?
It's just the same amount over 4 years instead of 2.

Which is fine in isolation.

The only question is that if he is sold, do we have an agreement that he receives the remainder of his salary if he had never renewed?

To know the answer to that we would have to know if we are still paying Samtiti 2.0 anything.

JamDav1982

Isn't this what we done with Umtiti?

The salary isn't actually deferred is it?
It's just the same amount over 4 years instead of 2.

Which is fine in isolation.

The only question is that if he is sold, do we have an agreement that he receives the remainder of his salary if he had never renewed?

To know the answer to that we would have to know if we are still paying Samtiti 2.0 anything.

That is effectively deferring the salary.

It is more decisions to kick can down the road and impact finances for more years.

There doesnt need to be any agreement for when he is sold really and I dont see any reason why Lenglet would agree to that.

jamrock

That's not a deferral.

But what the article said was they are trying to punt him off to A.M and if that doesn't work, then extending on less is the other option.

But it's sport, I'll believe it when I see it.

JamDav1982

It is a deferral of wages effectively..two years wages paid over four. What else is it?

No doubt this will be argued as 'different' and some good option if happens.

Porque

Does that even help FFP? I thought Thebes said they wouldn't accept that anymore.

If he renews for 4 then it's not ideal- but it helps. Our hand is really limited. And then in the process hopefully he fucks off.

Laporta talks alot of shite. Board said they would remove the ascending contract where the wage increases as players value diminishes. Then first big signing is Lewandowski, with a renewal clause of a wage increase as he hits 37. Fucking lol.

JamDav1982

Does that even help FFP? I thought Thebes said they wouldn't accept that anymore.

If he renews for 4 then it's not ideal- but it helps. Our hand is really limited.

Laporta talks alot of shite. Board said they would remove the ascending contract where the wage increases as players value diminishes. Then first big signing is Lewandowski, with a renewal clause of a wage increase as he hits 37. Fucking lol.

It would help FFP assuming it is accepted.. Lenglet on 8m a season could well seem reasonable enough.

The theory is probably it saves 8m or so in each of next 2.. decreases amortisation by a bit also then a club if pay even 3/4/5m overall have saved about 11/12m this season for example.

companyofcules

I hope they include a Fear clause while loaning him to Atleti.

On another note.
Why don't we include a minimum number of played games/minutes in every contract clause?
Is it like illegal to do something or what? Would be so much easier for every party included.
You are not good enough for the team, as you don't get minutes, so your contract now can be terminated, so look for a team. Keeps the player on their toes and the club too.
Fifa is a mafia

Loki

How do they want prevent a normal contract extension? And the salary is between the player and the club. Sounds to me like empty talk.

It would definitely help to find him a new club, if he earns half of his current wages per year. Same as Umtiti.

Home of Barca Fans