Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Birdy

I think I am understanding now Argentina's secret win code:
his name is Scaloni!

Hope no one uses this as an excuse to hand another Ballon D Or to Messi who was non existent in this competition, and plays in fuckn Miami anyway
But I know many will try to push that line...

KingLeo10

his name is Scaloni!

Hope no one uses this as an excuse to hand another Ballon D Or to Messi who was non existent in this competition, and plays in fuckn Miami anyway
He deserved Ballon for his WC 2022 performances. Over that poacher Haaland who can't score v RM or big teams in CL to save his life :lol:

No one is campaigning for him to win Ballon D'Or for this Copa :lol: Relax

Birdy

He deserved Ballon for his WC 2022 performances. Over that poacher Haaland who can't score v RM or big teams in CL to save his life :lol:

No one is campaigning for him to win Ballon D'Or for this Copa :lol: Relax

A lot are, and you know that very well.

As for the '23 Ballon d'Or, not at all...

Horatio

You're welcome
his name is Scaloni!

messi is not winning balon dor. No chance.

Scaloni is genius aye. Completely disallowed colombias way they like to play. They slowed them down after 15 min already. Argentina gaining more and more control over time. Colombia does not have plan b.

Last edited:

soul24rage

messi is not winning balon dor. No chance.

Scaloni is genius aye. Completely disallowed colombias way they like to play. They slowed them down after 15 min already. Argentina gaining more and more control over time. Colombia does not have plan b.
Not pretty to watch at all, but effective tactic.

With the amount of Colombians (probably a decent amount without tickets) in the stadium and the way Colombia likes to play, a chaotic match would have suited them more.

Argentina did well in slowing down the tempo, taking their time, getting easy fouls to disrupt the flow. Did the same thing vs Brazil in Fall 2023.

Horatio

You're welcome
Not pretty to watch at all, but effective tactic.

With the amount of Colombians (probably a decent amount without tickets) in the stadium and the way Colombia likes to play, a chaotic match would have suited them more.

Argentina did well in slowing down the tempo, taking their time, getting easy fouls to disrupt the flow. Did the same thing vs Brazil in Fall 2023.

Argentina had a huge advantage psychologically going into this and both teams knew it before hand. Colombia, as good as they were playing as a team(they’re aware) knew argentina is a different beast. It was Colombia also that wanted to rely on fouls to injure key players to gain advantage. Whatever it takes to win. I freaking hated seeing colombian friends of mine condone what they were doing because the win was all that matters, but were crying when uruguay did it.

Argentina were more class in their management of game and also the fans.
Happy with result.

Painful to watch Shakira and karol g perform. They made it seem this was played in Colombia. Those are morale boosts for colombia but argentina didn’t seem to care.

Having said all this, love how Colombia is approaching the game generally. Most fluid team when they do manage to play like they want to. Some class players. Like Lucho and Rios and James a lot. Colombia will be fun to watch on WC like they have been past wc’s when present. Can see a lot of people get behind them.

Last edited:

jamrock

Messi should win the Ballon D'or, for the simple fact that he's the goat, if not give it to the baby goat, just to rub it in for the haters.

Maradona37

Rodri surely deserved it more than Haaland in 2023.

Either way, even if Haaland did score a lot of goals, I just can't get over the fact that people wanted to give a techniqueless, clumsy oaf like Erling Haaland an award for footballing excellence - over a genius like Lionel Messi. Even if he was playing at a higher level and won more in the club game.

It feels like football betrayal and terror for fucking Haaland to win anything over Messi.

companyofcules

his name is Scaloni!

Your problems

companyofcules

Argentina totally ruined Colombia the only issue was Messi not being fit enough to create. Then after the exit of Messi and the midfield duo, the game reverted to a classic South American brawl, both were very dangerous and chaotic but Lautaro was a bit more deadly than Cordoba and Emi is a wall compared to that coward Vargas who was afraid of being hit in the face by that cannonball.
That was it. All the stars of Colombia looked very poor against Paul, Mac, Enzo, Romero

Home of Barca Fans