Cr150

Temptation

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

He was an easy beat down - got himself banned 10 times over the course of a year :lol: :lol:

The only worthy troll has been Messigician. Rest of you are frauds/featherweights :lol:
What's with you twerking for Gician's "trolling" ability every day? Is it because of his username?

The professor used to hand you and your "companions" beatdowns every day. You still have PTSD. :lol: 😂

Only the biased mods could ever save you from OG.

KingLeo10

What's with you twerking for Gician's "trolling" ability every day? Is it because of his username?

The professor used to hand you and your "companions" beatdowns every day. You still have PTSD. :lol: 😂

Only the biased mods could ever save you from OG.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Settle down bozo - like I said, OG was easy work :lol:

Go find another father figure / "the professor"
hello KL

u won in the end, it seems....

Temptation

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Settle down bozo - like I said, OG was easy work :lol:

Go find another father figure / "the professor"
Nice of you to indirectly admit that I'm tougher than OG. :lol:

Although I disagree.

He was talking about Messi and Argentina there not you, Fredo. But you're just dumb enough to consider that a victory when you had to literally beg the mods for an OG ban. :lol:

KingLeo10

Nice of you to indirectly admit that I'm tougher than OG. :lol:

Although I disagree.

He was talking about Messi and Argentina there not you, Fredo. But you're just dumb enough to consider that a victory when you had to literally beg the mods for an OG ban. :lol:
Bucktooth Billy pining for a free dental treatment here :lol:

Messigician

Yes yes we all miss Barca OG, very honourable of him to admit he was wrong about Messi in the end.

In saying that Pionel was one Emi Martinez injury away from going trophylees for his entire international career.

Fine margins and all that

Home of Barca Fans