Cr150

Gnidrologist

Claims a bunch of crap, people respond, then comes back and just leaves a worthless one-liner. Back to the cave.
That's the problem with these guys. If they meda an occasional well written and substantiated post, where they list their opinions and stats they think should be relevant, okay. No zealotry, just a debate.

But these guys just come with their hit&run takes for years now and then fail to back up their shit, when being exposed liars. And they're super comfortable with this as the only thing they care for is trolling.

It would not bother anyone so much, if they didn't made all the threads, where either Messi or Roni is relevant, into complete dumsterfires not worth a read, because like 3/4 of all posts there constantly come from these dorks.

Great way to deal with that would be to make a dedicated M v R thread, where all the trolling and shitposting goes and automatically redirect every post of these trolls to these threads, no matter in which they originally posted. Let's see how active this thread will stay, when they realize nobody cares and they will stay in that circle-jerk prison forever. (obviously alts will appear in no time) :lol:

Fati_Future_BallonDor

looool people still discussing in this thread, its over guys

summarize:

Messi is GOAT in the right team but in my neutral point of view he didnt carry Barca to cl titles or Argentina to the int. titles, also he rarely scored or gave assist when Barca was loosing in cl / Argentina

but he is a good lad, i like him.

The end.

Rassvet

Really needs it
Absolutely brutalized him lmao

looool people still discussing in this thread, its over guys

summarize:

Messi is GOAT in the right team but in my neutral point of view he didnt carry Barca to cl titles or Argentina to the int. titles, also he rarely scored or gave assist when Barca was loosing in cl / Argentina

but he is a good lad, i like him.

The end.
Great post from a great poster

Similar to what Simeone said when he thought he was having a private convo off the record

Windhook

Peculiar Rassvet is back, but doesn't sound like the Rassvet I know - nowhere active in confronting people, just generic comments. The current Rassvet posts exclusively in threads Temptation is active, completely unrelated to topics regarding FC Barcelona. Appears in exclusively minor roles, in threads where Tempt is cornered by the Messi-camp. Instant likes for Tempt all the time.

Waving skeletons seems to me.

Home of Barca Fans