Cr150

soul24rage

If anyone cant wait until the match, here is the spoiler, (Benzema will come back for 1 match) :pique:

View attachment 10527
It reminds me of this game.

FkShe4rXoAAu5jR

Maradona37

I understand what you are referring to. You are referring to balance. Yes. Those players and even more so Messi are much less pushovers than Ronaldo. It’s due to center of gravity.
That is exactly what I mean and should have been more clear about. Ronaldo falls over easier and lacks balance and a 'wiry strength' that even smaller players like Messi have. An ability to bounce off challenges from bigger men.

Thanks for clarifying what I should have been clearer about myself.

Horatio

You're welcome
That is exactly what I mean and should have been more clear about. Ronaldo falls over easier and lacks balance and a 'wiry strength' that even smaller players like Messi have. An ability to bounce off challenges from bigger men.

Thanks for clarifying what I should have been clearer about myself.

No problem, we are here to educate. Tempt been my longest student but has made no improvement unfortunately.

Maybe a better name for its quality would be “stability” rather than “balance”.

Maradona37

No problem, we are here to educate. Tempt been my longest student but has made no improvement unfortunately.

Maybe a better name for its quality would be “stability” rather than “balance”.
Lol good banter.

And yeah stability would maybe be better. Balance can be applied to turning or changing direction. Whereas stability could be a propensity to stay on your feet even with contact/impact from other players.

You're quite good at this defining lark.

Home of Barca Fans