Cr150

Status
Not open for further replies.

CatalinR10

Terrible tonight but you can only blame Martinez. What a joke of a manager.

Last coach dropped CR at the WC , won 6-0 or whatever the score was without him , dropped CR again against Morocco to play him later that game and was crucified by pendu fans that he's the reason they went out of the WC.

New coach plays CR all the time ( not like he has a choice when it comes to him ) only for him to drop a disasterclass tourney.

Maradona37

It was so funny when people were talking up how well Portugal did in qualifying, against very modest nations. And backing them to win this.

I think their squad is overhyped without Ronaldo (Leao, Felix, Dalot, likes of those are hyped up mediocrity). But with him, it was so obvious they'd have to carry him and it would be too much.

Maradona37

'
Well thats surely Ronaldo done at international level. What an amazing career, I still remember when he subbed on for his first game for Utd, everyone at the ground knew we had found someone special.
What an era, Ronaldo and Messi. We have been so lucky to watch those two. A few more years of club stuff maybe in each of them but its pretty much the end of an era.'

Comments like this are why I say he rides Messi's coattails (from Redcafe).

Why are they saying 'Ronaldo and Messi'? He was never on Messl's level or anywhere near. And Messi is still a competent footballer, the rapist is not.

I will miss Messi as a footballer, I can't wait til this abomination retires. He's made a clown show out of football for years,

DonAK

President of FC Barcelona
Terrible tonight but you can only blame Martinez. What a joke of a manager. They have a promising generation coming up, get rid before he wastes it like he did at Belgium.

As bad as Martinez is, which he truly is, no big name manager will ever take that job as long as Cristiano Ronaldo plays for Portugal.

Because Ronaldo’s ego and pride is so massive he will never allow himself to come off the bench which would be to the benefit of his own team.

So why would a Mourinho for example take that job when he is going to be forced to not only start Cristiano, but also make the entire team play around him? And if he benches him against his own wishes he will be fired.

They have a lot of good players, but the chances of them building a good unit capable of winning is low as long as those two issues are not solved.

CatalinR10

whsPdGr.jpeg

One story ends , another one has started.

Towards the World Cup !!!

Windhook

Commentators on local TV already retire CR7 from international foobtall.

I doubt that. He's a physical specimen that will keep playing like Roger Milla into his 40's chasing the title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Home of Barca Fans