Cristian Tello

oz187

I can't see Tello getting much success on the right. He doesn't have the option of coming inside on his left so becomes too predictable. He has pace but his close control isn't so good so can't generate unpredictability with trickery and dribbling. He needs to be played on the left. But downgrading Neymar to the right for Tello on the left is a valid option. Only way I could see it working is Tello on the left with Messi on the right and Neymar as false 9. Otherwise Tello only would be useful for rotating with Neymar occasionally.

Stric

Only way I could see it working is Tello on the left with Messi on the right and Neymar as false 9. Otherwise Tello only would be useful for rotating with Neymar occasionally.

Neymar on the right and Messi in his usual place is much more likely.

neo_wolf

He blatantly didn't pass to a wide open Messi 2 times in the match against Rayo, but the second one was the worst, it would have been a tap in for Messi.
I think this game will have really hurt his chances.

tello

Tello should only play on the left but sadly with Neymar's arrival that became a herculean task for him and for Tata...

CatalinR10

BVRX3PVCQAAf-IR.jpg

Antimadridista1

He's not performing well when Tata gives him chances and it looks impossible for him to reach a place in the starting eleven.
Can't see him staying in the team until the end of his contract knowing that Neymar will always start and in the right wing, Alexis and Deulofeu look better than him.

tello

He's not performing well when Tata gives him chances and it looks impossible for him to reach a place in the starting eleven.
Can't see him staying in the team until the end of his contract knowing that Neymar will always start and in the right wing, Alexis and Deulofeu look better than him.

Even for Messi we'd use a good sub, why not for Neymar ? Do you think the brazilian would play all the games of the season if injury free ? I don't...
?????

He gets a shot or 2 on target everytime he's subbed in. What else do you expect him to do in 10-15 minutes playing on the wrong side?

Tello on the right is a nightmare for himelf, Tata and us ! It is not his fault though. Not every player is built to play wherever the manager needs.

Last edited:

Home of Barca Fans