Cristian Tello

barcanuck

I love the idea of Tello - Neymar - Sanchez - i think we should start with these 3 against Valladoid and wreck havoc.

JackSparrow

Tello - Neymar - Sanchez

Was hoping for this lineup before. I really hope Tata uses this front line in la liga. And it would be an easy win, 5+.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He seems a little nervous, though... Maybe the reduced playing time is getting inside his head, I think he may be trying too hard to impress so he rushes his chances...

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Tata is clearly taking Tello as 5th option only and I am not really happy about it. Hopefully, we'll see Tello get more minutes in the coming months.

oz187

Tata is clearly taking Tello as 5th option only and I am not really happy about it. Hopefully, we'll see Tello get more minutes in the coming months.

Not going to happen. He's seems pretty useless on the right and there's no way he gets to start ahead of Neymar on the left.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He seems a little nervous, though... Maybe the reduced playing time is getting inside his head, I think he may be trying too hard to impress so he rushes his chances...

Hasn't had much in the way of minutes yet, to be expected IMHO...But I agree that he has to make the most of those minutes/chances and he's not yet done that this season...I suppose he might be the featured striker in CDR action

Trickykid

He still sticks out like a sore thumb, as I see it, but I'm glad he got those assists, and that longe range curler off the bar was sweet as well. Hopefully those actions will boost his confidence. With every single other attacker in the squad performing on a regular basis this season, I don't see him featuring much to be honest.

Home of Barca Fans