Cristian Tello

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He will leave imo. With Deulofeu coming back and Adama coming through.. I don't think there's a place for him. We don't know what Luis Enrique's plans are though so maybe he'll want Tello to stay. I think Tello himself has said that he will first listen what the new coach has to say before making a decision.

And in the end, the smartest thing might be a loan anyway

ebieymjunior

No more loaning players except if they are truly valued, look at Bojan and Keirrison. Sell him with a buy back option like Fontas.
Plus there's Deulofeu, Munir and Adama and if that's not enough Sandro Ramires and Dongou who already are surplusses.

F

Flavia

10467933_1478699312374555_2072237205_n.jpg

His daughter is super cute.

Icarium

Lifestealer
I feared we will sell him for 3-4M. 12M is a good price, next Lord Song for 15M please make it happen. Dos Santos + Cuenca +Afellay + Bojan =?? How much can we get from them? I don't think we can get more than 15M for those four.

Sent from my Lumia 900 using Tapatalk

Egert

Estonian Culé
Cuenca said he doesn't want to leave, so don't count him :lol:. I think DS will go for 1M when we read the latest reports, Afellay+Bojan, I don't know, maybe 10-11M at the most?

pacp_96

Chief Of Footballing Matters
Need to get out Tello, Song, Affelay, Bojan. Dos Santos, Cuenca and Oier. 20-25 million if we can ditch the lot.

Home of Barca Fans