Cristian Tello

Zangash

Banned
I hear he's officially signed with Porto today.

They are going to get matched with Real Madrid in the group stages of the CL and he will score a hat trick, gleefully speeding past a bemused Pepe twice while nutmegging Varane once, coming off the bench as a 37th minute sub due to an injury to another player. Twice.

It is written.

J

Jamie Cal

Over 2 years ago young Cristi started against Madrid in a massive Clasico. Where did all the potential go. :(

J

Jamie Cal

Potential is there. We just don't have room for him to play regularly and grow as a player.

Yeaaah, buuut...Not like he really gripped it (other than the hat-trick, of course), last year. And we had injuries with Mess, Neymar. Every time I saw him towards the end of the year he just looked so disinterested. He'd make the run 5 seconds later than he should.

But, I shouldn't sound too scathing, I wish him all the best wherever, and I'd prefer him to leave rather than take up Gerrard or Adama/Dongou/Munir play time anyway.

Zangash

Banned
Yeaaah, buuut...Not like he really gripped it (other than the hat-trick, of course), last year. And we had injuries with Mess, Neymar. Every time I saw him towards the end of the year he just looked so disinterested. He'd make the run 5 seconds later than he should.

But, I shouldn't sound too scathing, I wish him all the best wherever, and I'd prefer him to leave rather than take up Gerrard or Adama/Dongou/Munir play time anyway.

Tito largely ignored him despite him actually being in better form than Alexis that season and Martino more or less shut him out of the team entirely. His attempt to leave in January was blocked because of "Depth" reasons despite him not actually starting a single game after January to add onto his solitary Liga start prior to that month. For this reason I can't really blame him for not seeming interested.

I'm sure he'll do great at Porto, and I'll be watching him play whenever at all possible.

Aryagorn

Improvin' Perfection!!
I hope the board had the brains to include a clause in the transfer deal... A percentage of the profit Porto would acquire from his sale, which is bound to happen!

FC B

Good thing but it is hard to believe Tello could get that good that Barca will buy him back but that's not impossible. Though seemingly one dimensional the guy has a few certain qualities.

L

linetty

Porto will pay intitial 8M for loan of Tello. The more he plays, the lower the fee will get. There's also a buy option for total of 12M [md]

Home of Barca Fans