Cristian Tello

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Rumoured to be getting Andreu's number after signing his renewal, #24...Providing City don't swoop in

abual3bed1

#24 and #20 are available!

Anyway, Well done Tello for making the 1st team. Now he must improve his finishing, He's gonna be huge for us.

Galning

Issue left regarding Tello's renewal is link between his salary and his buyout clause. The higher the salary, the higher the buyout fee [md]

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He's getting Andreu's number, #24...About time, kid has moxy and been a great asset to the club - look forward to many years with the player

Paganinisrvnge

Good news. With everyone fit, there is plenty of depth in the front 3. Messi, Villa, Pedro, Alexis, Cuenca, and Tello. No need to get divemar.

Paganinisrvnge

Shouldn't this thread be moved to the first team Barcelona players forum? Good goal yesterday. His play style is a nice alternative and it's good that he provides real width.

X

xaviniesta

he was really good yesterday. i didn't know he could be so useful on right wing as well. i start to like him more and more...

Last edited:

ivan22

tito brings out the beast in him. Tell adds something special to the team, something new, something great! Right now I prefer him much more than alexis

Jaguar

Flair Trait
tito brings out the beast in him. Tell adds something special to the team, something new, something great! Right now I prefer him much more than alexis

It's weird that when he plays he isn't afraid to take on his marker, unlike Alexis, so much for the coaches telling him not to dribble often, if Tello is allowed then surely Alexis is too...

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

It's weird that when he plays he isn't afraid to take on his marker, unlike Alexis, so much for the coaches telling him not to dribble often, if Tello is allowed then surely Alexis is too...

Because Alexis does not have the speed of Tello. Alexis is a major disappointment:(

Home of Barca Fans