Cristian Tello

Boris

Should have scored when Cesc put him through but it wasn't a bad shot at all. It was mainly just a very good save by the keeper.
And it was easy for him to save it, because by now even the birds know how Tello shoots when he opens his foot... His speed and positioning allow him to get into 1v1 situations, but his finishing is not on the same level. He and Alexis need some shooting training, learning how to hide that shot, and some alternatives too.

Paganinisrvnge

And it was easy for him to save it, because by now even the birds know how Tello shoots when he opens his foot... His speed and positioning allow him to get into 1v1 situations, but his finishing is not on the same level. He and Alexis need some shooting training, learning how to hide that shot, and some alternatives too.

They should take advantage of Villa and Messi and train with them on finishing.

raskolnikov

I feel tello as that type of player is more suited for epl than la liga and Barca, a guy like Wenger could help him a lot in developing in a quality player.
I like Tello by the way but its just how I feel, same way a guy like cuenca is way more suited for Barca's style and la liga.
Tello is playing well this season but he is still a little predictable, like with the move yesterday you just knew exactly how he was going to move and shoot it.

impeh

Hi, its me..
played well, and scored a nice goal :wub:

thats 10 career league goals for him now, and he reached it in less games than messi did! :worthy:

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Worked hard and looked potent.

Btw. Was Tello who set up Villa for that sitter in 1st half?

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Has deserved more playing time instead of being planted firmly on the bench over the last 5 or 6 matches...He was on a roll and the last thing a player or coach should do is be pulled from the rotation like he was...Credit to the player because often times that sort of cooling off period leads to complacency or dulling their edge...Tello remains the bullet

X

xaviniesta

i'm really starting to like him, very much. far far from a one dimensional player i thought of him before. he is very mature for his age and position. he was on the bench now for a long time but yesterday it seemed like he has been a regular for a long time. good link up player, shield the ball very well, 1v1 always dangerous, fast, and that deadly right footed culing shot reminds me so muc of henry. actually his whole playing style reminds me of him!

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
He's got so much to like about his game on top of being someone who clearly was desperate to return to the club...He shouldn't be rewarded with the bench but a regular rotation role

Paganinisrvnge

I am delighted that Tello, Villa, Alexis, and Pedro are all making contributions. Once Alexis and Pedro start scoring a little bit more and Cuenca returns, we will have amazing depth up front.

sabby

Tello and Cuenca are true left wingers. Sanchez was originally bought for grooming and eventually taking Villa's position at center.

M

messi_xavi_iniesta

i'm really starting to like him, very much. far far from a one dimensional player i thought of him before. he is very mature for his age and position. he was on the bench now for a long time but yesterday it seemed like he has been a regular for a long time. good link up player, shield the ball very well, 1v1 always dangerous, fast, and that deadly right footed culing shot reminds me so muc of henry. actually his whole playing style reminds me of him!
Agree. He is evolving.

Home of Barca Fans