Cristian Tello

Diogo28

Alexis is probably the fastest player form Barça

I mean, the real Alexis. Seems to be M.I.A. at this moment

J

jtmx12

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ-iMBmw6X4

At 0:02 you can easily see what I've been saying every time: defenses don't seem to care much about Tello, and I think that's the reason why he scored yesterday. Everyone is on the left and a few on the middle, while Tello is completely alone. Normally this wouldn't happen, but the defense was scared of Mr Villa as well, which gave Tello that big room to explode. Tello had a good game yesterday, but you can't say he's better than Sanchez just because he scored, because that wasn't because Tello has awesome speed or awesome dribbling skills, it's just because he had the room to do so (which Alexis normally doesn't have because he & Villa don't play together usually).

We'll see how Tello improves in the next weeks. But I really wouldn't judge him that quick or compare him against Sanchez. We still need time to see who's better and why xD

X

xaviniesta

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lJ-iMBmw6X4

At 0:02 you can easily see what I've been saying every time: defenses don't seem to care much about Tello, and I think that's the reason why he scored yesterday. Everyone is on the left and a few on the middle, while Tello is completely alone. Normally this wouldn't happen, but the defense was scared of Mr Villa as well, which gave Tello that big room to explode. Tello had a good game yesterday, but you can't say he's better than Sanchez just because he scored, because that wasn't because Tello has awesome speed or awesome dribbling skills, it's just because he had the room to do so (which Alexis normally doesn't have because he & Villa don't play together usually).

We'll see how Tello improves in the next weeks. But I really wouldn't judge him that quick or compare him against Sanchez. We still need time to see who's better and why xD

if you'd know anything about football you'd know it's the right way to defend ESPECIALLY against barca. because the real danger comes in the middle and you have to be very compact there and leave the flanks free. if the pass goes wide the whole defensive line move towards right/left. that would've been criminal if the left back from depor wouldn't have covered cesc at that moment instead of tello. it's something that my teammates wont understand too.

maybe this will help you a little.

J

jtmx12

Sorry for not watching the videos. Deportivo didn't "leave" both flanks empty, only the the one where Tello was in. Too much coincidence. :)

Paganinisrvnge

I hope he gets plenty of minutes in the Copa del Rey. I don't understand how people are crying for Neymar when we have Messi, Villa, Pedro, Alexis, Cuenca, and Tello. Not to mention Deulofeu who could break into the first team in the near future.

evilhita666

Barçapocalypse NOW!
He almost screws it up in the goal, but I guess that will improve with maturity and it's good to see another La Masia kid doing well... Cuenca will take some of his minutes when he arrives I guess, as I think Tito believes both will be important some day...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
As I have said before on the player, he gets into goalscoring position which is more than we can say for most of our attackers who aren't named Messi...He could've/should've done better on at least one of his attempts but the key is that he draws defenders and gets into dangerous scoring positions...Virtually unmarkable which is what we hoped Alexis would be by now

Thought he should've come on sooner, tbh...Plus, he hasn't played in weeks so the rust was going to be there...Feel for him, truthfully, because he deserves the minutes but seems Tito is trying to inspire confidence in Alexis at Tello's expense...It's one step forward and another backwards, IMHO...Sanchez will have to build on his performance last night

Home of Barca Fans