Cristian Tello

Nestor

does anyone know about the contract situation? I know that his been lojal before but still worried ...I dont want him to leave especially not for free ...

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I read that the remaining issue has to do with his release clause but I can't imagine that being the hold up...I wonder what it is that is indeed holding it up because the player clearly wants to stay...However, his contract is up in June 2013 - which means suitors could start negotiating with him this winter

Gotta get it done - pronto

Euroscout listed their top 10 young players in Europe

1. Eden Hazard
2. Mario Götze
3. Isco
4. El Shaarawy
5. Iker Muniain
6. Lamela
7. Alaba
8. Tello
9. Pogba
10. James Rodriguez

Last edited:

Kerrybai

I want to see him play more. Right now he is much more dangerous and effective than any other attackers ( bar messi ) When he gets the ball he wants to attack attack attack and we need more of that right now. I hope he starts in Moscow.

Zebulun

He needs to learn some new dribbles, everyone knows he's going to the byline, cutback and shoot or pass to the middle

Jadentheman

I agree he's too predictable. Tello needs some more variety in his dribbles. He looks like a robot in a robust system catered towards..oh wait.......

Still like the player, just saying he needs to change up his plays

abual3bed1

I agree he's too predictable. Tello needs some more variety in his dribbles. He looks like a robot in a robust system catered towards..oh wait.......

Still like the player, just saying he needs to change up his plays

He should learn and watch from Neymar to be the perfect player.

ivan22

last season people complained about him being too one dimensional
he improved A LOT (he had literaly one trick last season)
now people complain about him being too one dimensional

youfuckingserious? :adriano:

get this man a 3 year contract NAO! he will become a scoringmachine I can feel it!

Last edited:

Alik

last season people complained about him being too one dimensional
he improved A LOT (he had literaly one trick last season)
now people complain about him being too one dimensional

youfuckingserious? :adriano:

get this man a 3 year contract NAO! he will become a scoringmachine I can feel it!
The fact that he improved doesn't mean he fixed it. :p

Hopefully he'll keep improving and we keep him.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I want to see him play more. Right now he is much more dangerous and effective than any other attackers ( bar messi ) When he gets the ball he wants to attack attack attack and we need more of that right now. I hope he starts in Moscow.

And right now, that sort of aggression in the final third of the pitch is the area where we are weakest apart from Leo...Tello is not shy to shoot or take his man on - with Alexis out, I hope he takes advantage of this chance to own his spot in the rotation...It'll then be up to Alexis to win a place back in the rotation which is how things should work at a club like Barcelona

Nestor

Any news on the contract situation? I will be so pissed if he leaves for free ! Maybe its easier for the who can read in spanish the get some info?? read that ac milan wanted him

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Nothing new to report apart from gossip...Bothers me as well as the clock is ticking but hopefully this will be resolved soon

Ursegor

World Champion
His agent wants a lower buyout clause than € 20 million apparantly because the agent thinks that it's too high for his current wages aka they want more money. Wouldn't be too sad if we lost him. Once Neymar arrives and Deulofeu gets promoted, we'll have to sell half of our current forward line anyway: Messi, Neymar, Pedro, Deulofeu, Cuenca is probably what we'll end up with come 2014.

Not what I'm advocating by the way. Just what I think will happen.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
A premium has to be placed on cantera players who have fought as hard as Tello has to succeed at the club, can't be marginalized...Players with big price tags can never give to the club what a cantera player who will play their socks off for you can

Home of Barca Fans