Cristian Tello

Maria

He was poor offensively, but let's say that the lack of playing time lately(though that wasn't a problem for Thiago and Adriano) and him playing on the right didn't helped. What's surprising it's the fact that he still didn't learned that a winger at Barca should deffend and he left Montoya in situations of 1v2 many times. And if we are to blame a 18 yo and declare that he won't make it at Barca because of that, I think we can expect the same reaction for a 21 yo who has played more than 10games with the first team.

Kerrybai

Damn poor Tello been wrote off already :lol: The guy reaches 10 goals in less games than Messi and has provided some very nice assists but according to some people he will never be good enough for us =/ Tello over Sanchez any day at the moment.

The poor guy gets very little game time and then he has one bad game and is suddenly useless :lol: The guy has bags of confidence and is clearly talented. He can dribble past the opposition and find the back of the net from tight angles. He's outperforming Sanchez who we paid millions for and gets regular game time. Give the guy a chance

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Footballing assessments, particularly of cantera players, swings like a weather vane here but mostly is seems predicated on seeing fancy dribbling as a sign of talent

Garrus

Damn poor Tello been wrote off already :lol: The guy reaches 10 goals in less games than Messi and has provided some very nice assists but according to some people he will never be good enough for us =/ Tello over Sanchez any day at the moment.

The poor guy gets very little game time and then he has one bad game and is suddenly useless :lol: The guy has bags of confidence and is clearly talented. He can dribble past the opposition and find the back of the net from tight angles. He's outperforming Sanchez who we paid millions for and gets regular game time. Give the guy a chance
'Outperforming sanchez', Do really take your self seriously?, So your willing to play tello instead of sanchez against RM, Or in an important CL game?, You see what i mean.
There's absolutely no comparison between them, So let's cut the bullshit.

veryfatchocobo

'Outperforming sanchez', Do really take your self seriously?, So your willing to play tello instead of sanchez against RM, Or in an important CL game?, You see what i mean.
Only thing is they play the same exact position and Tello's been doing more for the team...

veryfatchocobo

Why're you facepalming when Tello's just been doing more for the team in the exact same position as Sanchez? Shrug. And no, I don't see what you mean when you're talking about putting Tello in a CL game vs. Sanchez. I don't even rate Tello that high (though I do rate him higher than Cuenca but that's another story). And his contract talks are a kind of win-win for Barcelona. They'll get good money for a guy that they paid almost nothing for.

Last edited:

Kerrybai

Sanchez has been poor this season while Tello has been showing further signs of improvement. Yes I would play Tello before Sanchez against Madrid based on current form.

X

xaviniesta

Sanchez has been poor this season while Tello has been showing further signs of improvement. Yes I would play Tello before Sanchez against Madrid based on current form.

last time tello started over alexis in clasico the cules wanted to sell tello and basicly everybody in the squad. then alexis came and scored but unfortunately it wasn't enough.

Paganinisrvnge

Alexis should be sold if he does not start scoring. We can't have 2 forwards that "track back and do a lot for the team". That is Pedro's job and he will have his scoring touch again soon. Alexis has until the end of the season to do something worthy of staying in the squad. Tello, on the other hand, is a player that I think should be kept because he adds a different option. His sheer pace is great to quickly hit opponents on the counter and he has improved.

At the end of the day, I think Cuenca is a better overall player than either Alexis or Tello and Deulofeu is going to be way better than any of them in a year.

X

xaviniesta

how can cuenca be a better overall player than alexis when he is a pure winger while alexis can play absolutely everywhere up front???

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Cuenca actually plays better with his both feet so by default he can be more useful on either wing.
He was also better player than Alexis before he got injured.

Home of Barca Fans