Cristian Tello

Indignado

I believe the only one who will leave will be Villa. However, if Tello doesn't get to play in some matches until the end of the season, he won't be reluctant to go, as many clubs will be willing to pay the 10m€ buyout clause. As for Adriano, I don't think he'll leave, but I won't be too sad either. Abidal had always been our utility man up until his operation and I believe he's better at it than Adriano as the latter is pretty poor in defense.

Y

Youngie

Adriano is one of the most injury prone players I've seen. Kind of a liability. I hope Tello doesn't leave...

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Even Villa is a better left back than Adriano.

Only kidding, but we really don't need him.

Adriano is really versatile and provides good squad depth. Why is it that when we finally have an abundance of talented fullbacks, you want to get rid of one? I want Adriano to stay for rotation and in case of an injury crisis.

Paganinisrvnge

I have criticized Adriano in the past but he's been great over the past few months. He is sometimes injury prone but he's a great player who can play in several different positions. Letting him go would be a big mistake.

N

Noldorin

I have criticized Adriano in the past but he's been great over the past few months. He is sometimes injury prone but he's a great player who can play in several different positions. Letting him go would be a big mistake.

Agreed. Adriano provides something special that Barça might just need in some important matches! Remember the screamer he scored against Valencia at home earlier this season? Yep.

Deco 20

Scandinavian 101
I hope Adriano stays, he's a great squad player and a goal threat too. He's been one of our best players this season, with several crucial goals.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Agreed. Adriano provides something special that Barça might just need in some important matches! Remember the screamer he scored against Valencia at home earlier this season? Yep.

Still not as good as the one against Atletico. That was an absolute beauty.

Barcaman

Administrator
Staff member
Wasn't good up-front and managed to piss off Messi. I hoped he would grab the opportunity but then again it's hard to expect him to perform only from cameos.

hellsangel1

He was selfish and that's not the type of player that will succeed at Barca, when there is a player in a better goal-scoring position than you are, you pass it to him (whether that be Messi or anyone else).

cloned warrior

pedro is selfish and he almost always takes a first time shot if it is available though pedro is always in a better position to shoot whereas Tello is always playing wide and hardly comes inside.. i would love to see tello given more chances but i think that its fine to be selfish if you are aware of your position and chances!

Home of Barca Fans