Cristian Tello

aaron101

He's trying to seize the little chances he get and that's why he's trying to take a shot whenever he see the opportunity to do so.

I agree with this. I also like his bravery. I like those guys who take every chances they get in front of the goal unlike Alexis who prefers to pass it to another player.

David Villa and Tello are the only forward aside from Messi who are brave enough to take some shots in front of the goal.

dostoevskij

I like the idea of players to shoot in some moments and dont over-pass all the time. So players like Tello can be very useful for a club like Barca. Its not like he shoots everytime he gets the ball and is 40 meters away from goal like certain other players ;)

Hope he is staying!!!

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Did great and I think he's once and for all proved that Alexis doesn't help at all with his "off the ball movement". The moment Tello came on their defense was spread, he stretched the play, and helped when he was on the ball. When he is 1v1 with a defender they are shaking in fear that he could pounce past them at any second because of his unpredictable playing style.

aaron101

This guy is not afraid to shoot and can brats his defender 1v1 and he doesn't waste time on the ball unlike Alexis who tries to beat a man buy always fail and ending up disposessed. Alexis wastes a lot of time on the ball especially with his stupid stepovers and feints that are not effective.

Garrus

He stretched up the play and made a good assist, Good performance from his part.
But his major flaw was still very apparent, He doesn't hassle the defense in anyway, As the minutes passed sevilia defenders found it easier to move forward and support the midfield, Because he didn't put any pressure to push them back, And as a result sevilia became more dangerous, The same thing happened against granada, Where it all spun out of control as the minutes passed on, We were lucky in both matches we didn't end up conceding near the end, But the others take some of the blame too, They should have tried harder to make 3-1 before sevilia started getting the upper hand.

hellsangel1

His introduction made a positive impact but the fact that the Sevilla players and defenders were more fatigued in the second half also had an effect. He needs to learn to be a better dribbler and be less predictable as you could see the opposing defenders showing him on the inside all the time....

frostdude1

He deserves to start against Milan and any parked buses. He showed today how important he is for us.

Not against Madrid just yet though , I would have him ready to be subbed on for the second half but I would still start Pedro over him just because of the experience.

raskolnikov

He has improved a lot since last season, but he isnt at that level yet where he wont be played out of the game by good defenders for 90 min I think.
However, he is our best option against parked buses with an off form Pedro and failing Alexis or midfielders pretending to be strikers.
Milan at home should feature Tello next to Villa and Leo.
Its our best choice to create width and attack trough the wings since the centre will be crowded.

SeloBarca

only downside i can see hes a bit too glued to the side. we need a bit more gap runs for cut through/chip passes

Home of Barca Fans