Cristian Tello

Jaguar

Flair Trait
Stronger, faster and bolder than Pedro and Alexis. Should start against Deportivo and his performance should decide whether he gets the nod to start against Milan.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Not a good game at all yesterday. Always got caught in a 1v1 situation and then switched back to the one trick pony he was in paranoia. I doubt that one game is worth dwelling on but he should take this as motivation to improve more aspects of his game.

aaron101

Don't you guys worry. Tello is a brave man and always confident. He doesn't show frustrations on the pitch when he fails and he always try even if he always fail. He's our only player who has balls to always try to beat his defender 1v1. That attitude will only make him better.

Indignado

Not a good game at all yesterday. Always got caught in a 1v1 situation and then switched back to the one trick pony he was in paranoia. I doubt that one game is worth dwelling on but he should take this as motivation to improve more aspects of his game.

I thought he was really good in the first half, made some good passes as well.

El Guaje

Don't you guys worry. Tello is a brave man and always confident. He doesn't show frustrations on the pitch when he fails and he always try even if he always fail. He's our only player who has balls to always try to beat his defender 1v1. That attitude will only make him better.

Agreed +1. And not to mention that he also has the balls to shoot every now and then when he gets the opportunity to do it. Hes a pretty good finisher too.

He may be more effective as a sub. But if Pedro or alexis start let him be first sub. Right now he's got more potential impact than these two

desoe

I really thought it would be awesome to see Tello raping Milan in the last ten minutes of the game, but after Pedro and Villa there was noboby else to be subbed :(

Anyway, Alba replaced Tello in a pretty awesome way :lol:

Home of Barca Fans