Cristian Tello

Cule4life

The Culest
Should definitely be preferred over Alexis who i i have given up hope on. Tello needs minutes to improve. Should start against parked buses like Milan but definitely not against Madrid. Maybe as a sub for 20 minutes. Tello-Villa-Messi should be our Plan B against parked buses

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Hope he gets a few minutes vs Madrid in a substitute appearance late on. His speed could be very deadly considering how tired their players get after 70 minutes of hard pressing.

K

Karnivore

He's a very quick player, though he strikes me as a bit dolly dimple. There's a bit of the Forrest Gump about him.

Mr Hulot

I like having a player like Tello in my team. He is like a wild card.. Even though he is not the smartest player, he has abilities that nobody else in Barcelona's squad has. Amazing pace, the ability to place the ball with extreme accuracy and power. The assist he gave to Messi against Sevilla is an example of the latter. I hope he will stay content with the role he has in the team for years to come..

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
His speed is special and is a weapon no other forward has in such abundance in the squad but its his passing that I also find to be excellent and frankly underrated

BerkeleyBernie

His speed is special and is a weapon no other forward has in such abundance in the squad but its his passing that I also find to be excellent and frankly underrated

Yes. He's still a Barça player, and he does tend to make good decisions as to when to hold the ball up and pass, and when to try to lose his marker or take a shot. Should only improve with experience.

Fourteen

Monster Masch
In hindsight (wonderful thing) I would've loved to see Tello start with Messi and Pedro and Iniesta central. It was a cup game after all.

Indignado

Tello was good. He's always good, to be honest. Whereas many of our players are underperforming, especially up front. I don't know why they're still starting. If Tello was named Alexis or Pedro, he would be a regular.

Home of Barca Fans