Cristian Tello

Ghost

With how Pedro and Sanchez are currently performing, I'd rather see Tello playing than them, honestly.

BarcaJack

Do you guys believe Deulofeu can replace Tello once promoted? I am not sure which one is faster, but I bet Deulofeu can make a dangerous winger&useful substitute.

BarcaJack

I seriously want tello to succeed at Barca. I'm not sure why but I love seeing him play.
Maybe it's his eagerness to make impact and change the game. Sometimes I think Pedro&Sanchez are a little afraid to go for goals and take responsibilities when things go wrong.

DonAndres

Wild Man of Borneo
Do you guys believe Deulofeu can replace Tello once promoted? I am not sure which one is faster, but I bet Deulofeu can make a dangerous winger&useful substitute.

Deulofeu combines Tello's speed with insanely natural dribbling ability and great composure in front of goal. That's why I'm not completely sure if Tello's future remains at Barcelona. Deulofeu is basically a younger and far better version of him.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
I don't think Deulofeu is as quick/fast as Tello or strong but he's definitely the better goalscorer who relishes taking defenders on through his dribbling

Kerrybai

Deulofeu combines Tello's speed with insanely natural dribbling ability and great composure in front of goal. That's why I'm not completely sure if Tello's future remains at Barcelona. Deulofeu is basically a younger and far better version of him.
Surely we want depth though. Tello and Deulofeu could share the left side.

Galning

I don't think Deulofeu is as quick/fast as Tello or strong but he's definitely the better goalscorer who relishes taking defenders on through his dribbling

Not as fast but still fast as hell :eek: Saw him for the first time live with Barça B against Cordoba and he is so "explosive".. I don't know if this term is used in English.

spark

Tello would probably reach the ball a little faster if they both kicked it forward and ran after it but he cant run with the ball at like Deulo at a controlled speed. Is why Both can be on the end of counter attacks but Deulo has the bonus ability to lead a counter like here at 0:59, and give the last pass.

Or here at 2:32.

spark

Anyway, with an 8 million pound clause he will probably go to England, although Atleti was interested last year. The thing with him is he has such natural physical attributes that if he can learn the other stuff, such as adding more variation to his game, he will be a force on the wing .

Paganinisrvnge

I like Tello and I think I'm one of the few people on this entire board that would prefer to get rid of Alexis and not bring in someone else. I truly believe that between Deulofeu/Cuenca/Tello; at least one of them will develop surprisingly well and quickly with a good amount of minutes. We'll still have MVP for big matches.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife
Not as fast but still fast as hell :eek: Saw him for the first time live with Barça B against Cordoba and he is so "explosive".. I don't know if this term is used in English.

No, I didn't mean to imply Gerard isn't fast...I just believe Tello has exceptional speed...Plus, explosive is a great descriptive term we do indeed use in English...I'd even use burst for Alba

Home of Barca Fans