Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

M

mitkoa7x

tumblr_mem259OdIW1rq8cjxo1_500.jpg

constipated

Stric

Ibero-American? What? :lol: Who in the hell made up such a category?

Oh god, the hair... I don't understand how anyone can leave the house looking like that and take themselves seriously. :lol:

adko

The funniest thing is the headline: Don't worry if you miss out on the Ballon d'Or, Ronaldo! The Ibero-American Athlete of the Year trophy is a cracker :lol::lol::lol:
I believe he is happy now :pep:

La Furia

Legion of Doooom
Question - if Ronaldo won the Ballon d'Or for some stupid reason, would you guys stop pretending the award isn't a complete and total joke? Cannavaro won it FFS.

raskolnikov

I think the award has become greatly overrated since the Messi vs Ronaldo hype, it didnt get that type of attention before.
Sometimes the wrong guy wins it, cannavaro winning it was a joke just to give praise to a defender and hating on Zidane for the headbutt, hell even the guy in my avatar deserved it more that year.

Ode to Django

You're not even a real journalism
Question - if Ronaldo won the Ballon d'Or for some stupid reason, would you guys stop pretending the award isn't a complete and total joke? Cannavaro won it FFS.

Cannavaro is/was a bit of a stud though, women hanging off him no doubt.

Kerrybai

Past winners don't change the fact that Messi should rightly be recognised as the world number 1 and therefore should receive the award. It reaffirms his position is the best player in the world and winning the Ballon Dor will emphasise his greatness 100 years from now.

Stric

I think it's a good point that the award has kind of regenerated some of its reputation since Messi and Ronaldo have been competing over it. Now it's more serious than it was when Cannavaro won it. Of course, unless anyone but Messi wins it this year. Then it's back to being a joke.

FCBarca

Mike the Knife

Even Fabio has to be embarrassed winning it - has to be the most undeserving winner, ever...That or an utter lack of a viable alternative

Home of Barca Fans