Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Stric

Not this shit again. Even the best penalty takers are bound to miss or have their shots stopped at some point. There's too many things involved in what goes on to say that player X would have scored/missed instead.

MaxY

Devil May Cry
Was a different tune several months ago, what was it he's gonna score 60/65?

Choker from the spot when it matters.

Thanks for the liga title Ronaldo, keep smiling;)

I never said that he would get 60/65,that's retarded. This guy says that he won't break the 50 goals barrier when he has 42 with 2 games left.

raskolnikov

I never said that he would get 60/65,that's retarded. This guy says that he won't break the 50 goals barrier when he has 42 with 2 games left.

Not you of course, but it was all over the internet before the winter. He could have broken it if he could have kept it up, also with the penalties. Even if he had scored 2/3 today it might still could have happened, now its clearly over. For anyone besides Ronaldo who cares.

Morten

Not you of course, but it was all over the internet before the winter. He could have broken it if he could have kept it up, also with the penalties. Even if he had scored 2/3 today it might still could have happened, now its clearly over. For anyone besides Ronaldo who cares.

Ronaldos scoring exploits is just a bonus, the team success is what really matters. But Ronaldos goal can often be important to the team, so the one leads to another, maybe not all the way, but a good distance.

raskolnikov

Ronaldos scoring exploits is just a bonus, the team success is what really matters. But Ronaldos goal can often be important to the team, so the one leads to another, maybe not all the way, but a good distance.
Not for Ronaldo and his fans.

Ritchie

He should have got the 50+ goals or got closer to it from the position he had. He was on a ridiculous tally of goals from the first 15 games or so. This is a player who goal hangs most of the game, is in a team that creates countless chances for him gift wrapped, gets loads of free kicks in good positions and gets an insane amount of Penaldo's in a season.

Earlier in the season though Real were getting a Penaldo every game so his typical goal a game average (just over) went to 2 goals a game. Since the Penaldo's dried up after Christmas he hasn't been as prolific overall. It helps when he's up against teams like Granada who literally didn't lift a leg to try and stop him. He could have scored 3 hat tricks that day.

Last edited:

Vialli_92

He should have got the 50+ goals or got closer to it from the position he had. He was on a ridiculous tally of goals from the first 15 games or so. This is a player who goal hangs most of the game, is in a team that creates countless chances for him gift wrapped, gets loads of free kicks in good positions and gets an insane amount of Penaldo's in a season.

Earlier in the season though Real were getting a Penaldo every game so his typical goal a game average (just over) went to 2 goals a game. Since the Penaldo's dried up after Christmas he hasn't been as prolific overall. It helps when he's up against teams like Granada who literally didn't lift a leg to try and stop him. He could have scored 3 hat tricks that day.

This pretty much sums up Ronaldo and how over rated he really is. I just cant understand it when i see people calling him better than Messi. He is just an extremely efficient poacher and nothing more.

Also penalty misses are normal, he probably is one of the best penalty takers in the world so to criticise someone for penalty misses is harsh.

M

magicomessi

i thought he will give it to bale :lol:

once again he proved to those who understand football that he isn't in top 5 at all

his game is aboust scoring goals the easy 1

raskolnikov

This pretty much sums up Ronaldo and how over rated he really is. I just cant understand it when i see people calling him better than Messi. He is just an extremely efficient poacher and nothing more.

Also penalty misses are normal, he probably is one of the best penalty takers in the world so to criticise someone for penalty misses is harsh.
The worst for me is him being rated as better than the real Ronaldo by most people nowadays.

I hate being one of these back in the day type guys and with all respect to Cristiano but he couldnt hold a candle to fenomeno as a footballer.
He would score 60+ every season uninjured in Cristiano's position.

KingMessi

SiempreBlaugrana
Let's not let hatred cloud our judgment, he's easily in the top 5

Does he mean top 5 currently active or top 5 all time. Because CR is easily top 5 among currently active players but it's a tougher call for top 5 all time. In my opinion he is not top 5 all time.

Home of Barca Fans