Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

Beast

The Observer
For sure

made it clear.. i felt he wanted to go out too

Like i said Bale needs to realize he is not yet a top player.. Ronaldo needs to realize he is 31... his knees are weaker ,his shots are way much weaker and way less accurate than before

He had 3-4 chances that normally he would score in any of the previous seasons including rounding off the keeper.. with that form (if he can't find his finishing boots ) he will only be an outlet for headers & penalties ..he still do the effort and try but so far the conversation rate is piss poor

that moment when he was waving with his two hands that it's over... was frustrating for a fan... he seems to lose confidence very quickly .. after it he almost didn't play

add to that Benzema was out and he still refused to move to the center... sometime i feel maybe Perez & board knows a lot more than they are telling about CR condition that's why they insisted on accommodating Bale on his expense

Butaan4barca

I hope he stays at RM.His selfish prima donna attitude stifles there other players.

I know he's a great player, but never plays for the team does he, just himself.

Even then, he benefits the team a lot ? doesn't he ?

he is one heck of a player, and down the history he will be known as THE player who got away with 3 Ballon d'ors in Messi's era.

Beast

The Observer
Even then, he benefits the team a lot ? doesn't he ?

he is one heck of a player, and down the history he will be known as THE player who got away with 3 Ballon d'ors in Messi's era.

Absolutely...

People downplay Ronaldo's achievement but the fact remain his consistency is unmatched.. if Messi was in a different era he would probably achieve all those BDO'R that Messi achieved and vise versa ..as someone who knows the history & always love to read it.. there hasn't been any 2 players who dominated the world of football for such a long time.. we are talking from 2008/2007 till now.. 8 long years...

his problem will always be that Messi eclipsed him but that doesn't take away anything he did.. there isn't any player in the world who scored all those goals in such a short time (the one he spent in Real ) .. good players were around both icons.. and yet only those 2 who managed to score as much

I think he is staying to break the final 2 scoring records we have (Di Stefano and Raul ) insuring he will always be mentioned in RM history books .. with a little focus it's achievable ... 20 goals to Di Stefano (if i remember correctly ) and 2 goals to Raul

Beast

The Observer
Would have he won more trophies had he stayed in United?

Probably would considering the decline in the EPL in recent years at least locally not in the champions league but wouldn't be as global or score as much as he did with Real

the rivalry between Ronaldo & Messi in my opinion pushed them both to another limit...i don't think they would have achieved them without losing duels to each other..

Ritchie

A 5-0 romp at home to a newly promoted team with a stack of chances created is usually his cue for a stat padded hat-trick, so he won't be happy at not being on the scoresheet.

They haven't had a Penaldo yet and that makes it harder for him, but he won't be happy that the team isn't entirely set up to get him goals so far this season. Bale and James are taking more of a prominent role as well now.

raskolnikov

That kid will be messed up later. Ronaldo takes narcisism to a whole new level.
His death will probably be something like erotic asphyxiation, hanging in a room in front of a mirror surrounded with posters and dolls of himself with the sound of a crowd chanting his name in the background on a taperecorder stuck on repeat.

Morten

That kid will be messed up later. Ronaldo takes narcisism to a whole new level.
His death will probably be something like erotic asphyxiation, hanging in a room in front of a mirror surrounded with posters and dolls of himself with the sound of a crowd chanting his name in the background on a taperecorder stuck on repeat.

His funeral will be one of the most famous in history though, no doubt about that.

Home of Barca Fans