Cristiano Ronaldo - v1

S

Smile

So you're saying Chelsea outplayed us? :rofl1:

What is your definition of 'outplaying' silly possession stats? I look at it this way, since Chelsea beat Barcelona at Stamford Bridge and went over to the Nou Camp and got a 2-2 result with 10 men i don't think they was played off the park do you, i don't think Barcelona deserved the victory do you?

Leo10

In your opinion, i hate the way Messi nuthuggers always put their 'opinion' on people as though its fact. It's like when Messi scores commentators and fans have to go 'great goal by the greatest player in the world' when Messi has a off game, it's like they have to remind us Messi is 'the greatest player in the world' incase we forgot.

When Barcelona lose commentators go 'Milan have just beat the best team in the world' erm no they have not, this is why we are playing the Champions League to find out who is the best, you don't get called 'THE BEST' on merit, Barcelona drew and lost against Chelsea last season and a good chance in going out again, so how can they be 'the best'.

Stuff like that really does my nut in.

Who is the best team in the world right now in your opinion?

Doobs

The Messiah
Your perfectly entitled to the opinion that Chelsea deserved to go through, but you can't say they played better football than us. We dominated in every statistic over those two legs except the scoreline. Ask yourself if Chelsea 'outplayed' Barcelona and i'm sure (assuming your not biased) you'd think not. They couldn't have come out of that tie calling themselves the better football team. No way in hell.

S

Smile

Who is the best team in the world right now in your opinion?

Probably Manchester United, commanding position in the Premier League, got the result they wanted against current Spanish Champions Real Madrid and a team who beat Barcelona with ease a few days ago, so yeah it's got to be them, closely followed by Bayern and I'd have Madrid 3rd and Barcelona 4th and I'm being generous putting them 4th.

Barcelona are a club in shambles at the moment, comparable with Chelsea's fall. They don't have a manager, defense is shocking, 2 of their main men (Puyol and Xavi) in decline, Villa a 2nd class player now, a shadow of his Valencia days, even looking at him he looks different, he looks thinner and like a little boy lost and Barca are a club too over reliant on Messi.

It's time for Barcelona to move on, gone is Pep and because one half of their Ant and Dec duo is finished (Xavi) gone are the days where they can put midfielders in defense, they need to give more chances to Thiago, sign another proper CF in the mould of RVP and strengthen defense because no matter who's coming through, they won't be Iniesta and Xavi and because of this Barcelona will never be able to dictate how they have, these things go around in circles and Barcelona's 4 year golden age is coming to an end, if they want to stay at the top they need to see their weakness and cracks and patch-up just how United do and why they have remained successful for 25 years.

First and foremost they need a manager, the manager is the most important person at a football club, how people can call a club with no manager the best club in the world is ridiculous really. If people truly believe that then they are undermining Pep's legacy and basically saying Barcelona don't need a manager or anyone can manage them.

Last edited:

Alcantara

Probably Manchester United, commanding position in the Premier League, got the result they wanted against current Spanish Champions Real Madrid and a team who beat Barcelona with ease a few days ago, so yeah it's got to be them, closely followed by Bayern and I'd have Madrid 3rd and Barcelona 4th and I'm being generous putting them 4th.

Barcelona are a club in shambles at the moment, comparable with Chelsea's fall. They don't have a manager, defense is shocking, 2 of their main men (Puyol and Xavi) in decline, Villa a 2nd class player now, a shadow of his Valencia days, even looking at him he looks different, he looks thinner and like a little boy lost and Barca are a club too over reliant on Messi.

It's time for Barcelona to move on, gone is Pep and because one half of their Ant and Dec duo is finished (Xavi) gone are the days where they can put midfielders in defense, they need to give more chances to Thiago, sign another proper CF in the mould of RVP and strengthen defense because no matter who's coming through, they won't be Iniesta and Xavi and because of this Barcelona will never be able to dictate how they have, these things go around in circles and Barcelona's 4 year golden age is coming to an end, if they want to stay at the top they need to see their weakness and cracks and patch-up just how United do and why they have remained successful for 25 years.

First and foremost they need a manager, the manager is the most important person at a football club, how people can call a club with no manager the best club in the world is ridiculous really. If people truly believe that then they are undermining Pep's legacy and basically saying Barcelona don't need a manager or anyone can manage them.

Why did you put Man Utd over Bayern?? Even if you rank based on the present season I don't think you can rate ManU over Bayern. What's your criteria for that??

Leo10

What if Manchester United gets knocked out then Madrid moves to be your number one right?
How can the best club in the world be 3rd in his own Spanish league?

Commentators call Barcelona the best in the world because they have been just that for the past 4 years.
Until a new club comes and becomes as dominant in Europe as Barca was with its 14 titles of the Pep era, until then Barca keeps the title of the best club in the world and rightfully so.

misterplatin

What is your definition of 'outplaying' silly possession stats? I look at it this way, since Chelsea beat Barcelona at Stamford Bridge and went over to the Nou Camp and got a 2-2 result with 10 men i don't think they was played off the park do you, i don't think Barcelona deserved the victory do you?

What do you want ? It was something like 45 shots for Barca to 10 shots for Chelsea and also Barca had 20 shots on goal .

S

Smile

Why did you put Man Utd over Bayern?? Even if you rank based on the present season I don't think you can rate ManU over Bayern. What's your criteria for that??

I believe United have a better squad, play in a better league and are just allround better than Bayern, Chelsea beat Bayern last season in Bayern's own back yard with half of their team missing. Arsenal looked good against Bayern really, i'm not sure how the result was how it was, maybe it's because Arsenal are well ARSENAL but United aren't Arsenal and i truly believe if they come up against Bayern United will win it, i think Madrid will even beat them tbh even though i've ranked them lower than Bayern, i respect what Bayern do (hence why i ranked them how i have) but i've never been on the Bayern hype train.

Barcelona go out, i think this years winners of the Champions League will be whoever goes through between United and Madrid.

Last edited:

barca7788

Nepali Cule
Wow Smily definitely is a die-hard ManU fan, isnt he?what is MESSI doing in his avatar is beyond my knowledge. just take off ur mask and put Tristina`s pic.
Man Utd best team in the world right now.LOL.

S

Smile

I have nothing bias about, i'm not a fan of anyone, maybe England and anything English when it comes to European competition because i am an Englishmen and a fan of English football so want PL teams to do well but i'm not a fan of any 1 particular club.

Last edited:
S

Smile

Wow Smily definitely is a die-hard ManU fan, isnt he?what is MESSI doing in his avatar is beyond my knowledge. just take off ur mask and put Tristina`s pic.
Man Utd best team in the world right now.LOL.

I've explained the reasons why i think United are the best team in the world, there's no bias in why i think what i think.

misterplatin

How does a team that did not get out of grp stage in CL last season be the best ,according to the logic you stated in your previous comment .

Home of Barca Fans